Page 117 of 517 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118119120121122127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5167

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

U guys think now is a good time to pick up DotM Jetwing Prime? Or will it come down even more eventually?

I think < $100 is a great price. And slowly but surely the 7-8 at my Target are down to 2-3 and there are no more at my Myer. Regardless, just save your receipt.

And keep in mind too that this was a toy that America and Europe didn't get... so if you are even remotely interested in eventually getting it, grab it before it disappears, as these are selling on ebay for around $200 plus shipping (BIN prices, while the cheapest auction sold for $123 plus shipping from Japan). If you then decide you don't want it, you should be able to resell it easily for about $100 (even out of box).

Default Legends Class Devastator

Hi,

Toys R Us Townsville have the Green Legends Class Devastator on sale for 30.88 in. Normally retails for $60.

Odd price hey.

Hello QLDers, Skywarp91 here in your territory visiting this week.

Toyworld City (the big one with the collectables) has the Iron Man 2 Crossover figs, plenty of G1 busts but at a dear price and Wave 2 DOTM Human Alliance Basic figures. They also had Leader HFTD Optimus Primes on sale, he's too big to take back but am tempted at a decent price of $70AUS.

The Mr Toys Toyworld at Chermside has basically the same and at both stores there's enough Deluxe Class RTS G2 Optimus Primes for $15-$20 each if i recall correctly (can't remember what precisely).

There's a whole lot of new Hasbro stock at Target, Runaway Bay.

Restock of DOTM Deluxe range, including the red repaint of Rescue Ratchet, restock of Bumblebee (Cyberfire) Thundercracker, Lazerbeak, Jolt and the two twins.

New stock of TF:Prime electronic light and sound Optimus Prime mask. Looks awesome, priced at 39.99 but I suspect may drop in price a little. There are also (non-light non-sound Optimus Masks and Bumblebee masks.

New DOTM Human Alliance pack, I think "Daredevil driver", or daredevil attack squad, something like that. Its a repainted Bumblebee, with Witwicky nd a repeaint of the ski sled we saw in an earlier human alliance (?).

Also, there are new Star Wars Transformer crossovers in a new style packaging. The old Tie Bomber vader, a droid vehicle, and a republic gunship. I don't really pay attention to this line, so it may not be new to you guys.

Also, Toyworld has what I think must be the last wave of Human alliance figures with human underlyings. There's the racing car (yellow), and a whole heap of other characters. I didn't see the red one I was looking for, so it might not be the final wave? All for 14.99
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I didn't see the red one I was looking for, so it might not be the final wave? All for 14.99
    Australia never got the final wave of DOTM HA Basic Figures, and the red figure you are talking about is Reverb. He is a Hard-To-Find figure, I managed to score him off hobbylink japan for about $40AUS. Very steep, but worthy considering its rarity.

Weaponizer Bumblebee and Optimus Prime at Target Indiroopoly (probably spelled it wrong) , no price tag but assumed at $59 as posted in First Sightings thread. 1 of each.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    U guys think now is a good time to pick up DotM Jetwing Prime? Or will it come down even more eventually?
    Just been to Target up here in Townsville. The lad there said that the Jetwing OP has been put away until after the toy sale. It was on sale up here for $98 and there is 5 left. I was hoping it would be cheaper again as well. But 98 is a good price.

They also have the movie trilogy deluxe class Optimus Prime with trailer for $49 and about 15 grey HA bumblebee with Sam, didn't get a price on that though.

Weaponizer Bumblebee and Optimus Prime at Target bundaberg, $59.00 ea.
    Trilogy OP with Trailer $49.00. No deluxe Wave 2