Page 124 of 516 FirstFirst ... 104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Gold Coast actually had like 6 or more when i rang them at 9.30ish they had 3 on hold and 4 on the shelf asked them to hold me 2 as my mate was with me n wanted one.
    Went straight down so hr trip was 2 on the shelf when i got there decided to get my 7 yr old son his 1st mp n the other one was grabbed by a staff member to b put on hold.
    Got to drive on a race track since GC indy is on in a few days

Pac fair all gone.
    I hate working weekends.
    Have to be on the pulse for the second release.

2 left at Aspley...

Dont know how there was 2 left at aspley i was there at 9.30 and there was none, hence the reason i drove to Gold Coast.

I phoned somewhere around 1pm and there were 2 left so the guy held them - I had a few friends that were interested in them and later changed their minds (fools!) so I phoned them back and asked them to put back on the shelf for someone else - hopefully one of you guys if you call them quick enough in the morning.

What happened between 9:30am and 1pm I have no idea, but I think he found them up high, or wherever it is that they keep some backup stock once the ones on the main shelf vanish.

Phoned aspley around 10 and they denied even having any as they are not released yet. I couldn't get into it with her as I was serving a customer at work while talking to them.

yeah, I got that when I tried Mt Gravatt - said they hadn't received any - yet it appears that they did! I guess it just depends on who you speak to and if they know their stock.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So there were six this morning...
    Defcon grabbed one, leaving 5.
    You grabbed one, leaving 4.
    And then I grabbed two of the those, while someone else phoned in a reservation for the remaining two.

I think 6 was all they got in too... as there was only space on the shelf for three, and they had three up top. Since they would have stocked them last night, it only took 1 hour for them to sell (from the 9.30 opening).

None left at Pacific Fair/Gold Coast either. I rang up an hour ago and they said they only got in 2 or 4, which were all gone already.
    I was the ring in for Mt Gravatt haha. But I only reserved one. I reckon someone else called for the last one right before me, because the phone was engaged the first time I tried.
    Did you ask the staff if you could grab the rest? The cashier told me. Glad it was you and not a scalper!

I called Aspley first, at 9.36 this morning, and they said there were none left. Weird.

Also, Jayjays had a 30% off full priced items just for today, so I got the Fall of Cybertron OP shirt for $14! Couldn't tell you guys while I was out though, because I'm on a phone plan with rubbish data.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

i love that staff member who grabbed the last one i tried to call them on my break at work but they were engaged my delightful girlfriend rang a few minutes later getting through and securing a hold on the last mp prime at the GC TRU just about to open him up now

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What the hell? Mt Gravatt DID have them?

I phoned and was told they hadn't received them yet.

I'm screwed now.