Page 12 of 515 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

David Jones Toombul has:
    -Premium Movie Jazz.
    -Premium Movie Barricade
    -Movie Concept Camaro Bumblebee (can't remember if premium or not)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not really sightings, but a note on pricing.

Today I saw that BigW had a seperate price for TFA and TFU deluxes. $25/27. That's right, universe were $26.xx while animated were 24.xx.

So watch out for that. Difference prices across the same size range now.

If this starts to become the Hasbro money grubbing trend, then all the more reason for me to stick with encore.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Just noticed today that all deluxes are at the $26.xx mark at bigw now, and the ultras (silverbolt, onslaught, yea the ones not moving), are frickking $62.xx now.

That's really really doing it for Australian retail for me now. I'll stick with my imports from japan every few months.

What recession? I see boom pricing. I thought stuff got cheaper, not more expensive, and not just toys either.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

TRU Garden City had a couple new items - Animated Bumper Battler Workzone Bulkhead, and Powerbots Street Patrol Bumblebee.
    BigW Garden City had nothing new though.

CBD Toyworld (both stores) had nothing new either. But BigW, DavidJones and Target had the newer Universe deluxes. Target had Universe Inferno, and Toyworld had the two new SWTFs (Black Emperor, jungle AT-AT). BigW still had a few of the Legends 5-packs.

Kmart Garden City still has plenty of universe deluxes 8 pegs worth, Animated Deluxes 6 pegs worth. All that space dedicated to transformers ! and just think when the movie figures come out they will probably have 1/2 an isle to themselves

plenty of smokescreen, hound, dinobot , cheetor, cyclonus for everyone !

all other sizes have minimal stock of early waves.

Nothing but ultra magnus at target. Would have gotten megatron if they had it.

Saw the repaint of powerglide at bigw, which was surprising as they have ultras at $63.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Red face New figures!

Target at North Lakes have started stocking TF2:ROTF Bumblebees and Soundwaves. They also have about 10 Animated Ultra Magnus' for $39.95.

Was at Garden City TRU the other day, and saw a few new items, but as usual, nothing too exciting.

New stuff since my last visit a week earlier was:
    2x Animated Blurr ($30),
    1x Robot Heroes BMac Cheetor Vs Tankor ($13),
    Universe Inferno ($50? - no shelf tag),
    Animated Leader bonus packs (Bulkhead with Act BBee, Megatron with Act Starscream - $100, same as their regular leader figures, which is a lot now compared to Kmart and Target selling theirs for around $40),
    Animated Activators Megatron and Bandit Lockdown ($18)
    Universe Legends (Bumblebee, Beachcomber, Brawn, Starscream - $7)
    Mighty Mugs wave one and two (Starscream, Grimlock, Optimus, BBee - $25),
    Marvel TFs wave 2 (Grey Hulk, Human Torch, Black Spiderman, Wolverine - $40),
    Star Wars TFs latest AUS wave (Black Emperor, Jungle AT-AT, Clone Transport* with minor redeco - $35)

*Only found out in person (no pics or info was online about this) that this is not a straight repack of the first Clone Transport, but actually has some new paint apps on it, most noticeably on the front of the Transport mode (has a 'kills stamping' type thing).

Some other items that were still there from the last time:
    -Animated Bumper Battler Workzone Bulkhead (not yet sighted in America, but apparently should be released with a Jazz redeco as well, but I didn't see it) ($18)
    -Street Patrol Powerbots Bumblebee ($50)
    -Universe Dinobot and Cheetor (only ones there... big surprise)
    -And more 2007-movie exclusives seem to be appearing, like the Deep Space Starscream and Mudflap figures.

And some photographic proof...

Workzone Bulkhead is right in the middle, below the BB BBee. And next to BB BBee is the lone new Robot Heroes pack with the Beast Machines pair.

Second photo has the first Powerbots Bumblebee (top) and the redeco below it, showing that it isn't too different in appearance, but does have different phrases. Just below the Bumblebee are the Mighty Muggs (only four, but includes the 2 from the second wave). And on the left of this pic are the Leader bonus packs, next to the same-priced non-bonus packs.

Still heaps of 2007-movie toys with the 2009-movie line just days away...

Unhappy

Bah, went to TRU as per Griffin's photos, but alas, no Beachcombers left. Somebody got too hungry

Target at mt ommaney had infernos for $19.95 and Leo Prime, they also had ROTF Soundwave and B/Bee and a shite load of animated U/Magnus for $39.95.