Page 19 of 516 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Great stuff JustOwen, that's the kind of news I like to wake up to!

There were quite a few Chromia's left at around 10am, but not too many of the other two. Wheelie is the BEST although I wish he had black paint between his top and bottom teeth to make them stick out more.

You are welcome, Doubledealer.
    I also went to Gold Coast yesterday.Southport's Mr Toyworld has Chromia,Skids and Wheelie as well.

K-Mart Maroochydore had one each of Scout Reverb and Scalpel. They also had about three Leader Jetfires (the first I've seen outside of Target), but with the sale ended the price is $88 so I'm waiting for Target's sale on Thursday to pick him up.

I picked up what as far as I could tell was the last Wheelie from Mr Toys in the Queen St Mall this afternoon, along with a Chromia and Skids. Couple more of those two there, but I didn't get time for a full look so there might be more Wheelies hidden away... the girl behind the counter said they'd only just put those ones out today.

Haven't sene anything else, though.

Target Maroochydore has a heap of deluxe Mudflaps with the 'Mudflap' license plate.

K-Mart still had a few Leader Jetfires and while I was there a staff member was restocking some shelves, notably putting up a deluxe Chromia, Wheelie and Skids (with gold tooth).

Wow! I can't believe how many first sightings are coming out of Maroochy! Awesome! That's gonna be my main stomping ground in 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Wow! I can't believe how many first sightings are coming out of Maroochy! Awesome! That's gonna be my main stomping ground in 4 months.
    It's surprising the hell out of me. Usually we wait weeks (sometimes a month or two) to get stuff that's out in Brissie, NSW and Vic. Classics Jetfire, Cliffjumper and Ramjet were a sad and sorry tale a couple of years ago, hence I bought Cliffjumper and Ramjet off US eBay and Jetfire when I was in Sydney.

What are you going to be doing up this way, jaydisc?

Living in Coolum come December.

I want my children and their grandparents to be closer. I'll try to keep being the self-employed consultant I am. if that doesn't work, I will most likely take contract jobs in Brisbane. I eventually see myself shifting down to Brisbane in a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Living in Coolum come December.

I want my children and their grandparents to be closer. I'll try to keep being the self-employed consultant I am. if that doesn't work, I will most likely take contract jobs in Brisbane. I eventually see myself shifting down to Brisbane in a year or two.

Sweet. I'm in Mooloolaba now, have been since beginning of 2005. I might still be here around the time you move up, if not I'll be in Brissie. As much as I don't want to live there, I have to go where the work is.

Excellent. Hopefully you'll still be there as it will be good to know another collector on the Coast. (Group orders! Yay! )