Page 20 of 516 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Excellent. Hopefully you'll still be there as it will be good to know another collector on the Coast. (Group orders! Yay! )
    I don't generally buy anything online anymore. My collecting habits have somewhat diminished due to paying off a mortgage.

Even if I do move you'll only be an hour away. Hopefully get some more regular Brissie meets happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    K-Mart Maroochydore had one each of Scout Reverb and Scalpel. They also had about three Leader Jetfires (the first I've seen outside of Target), but with the sale ended the price is $88 so I'm waiting for Target's sale on Thursday to pick him up.
    Scalpel at Kmart is excellent news.

Excellent. Hopefully you'll still be there as it will be good to know another collector on the Coast. (Group orders! Yay! )
    There's more of us than you'd think.

And I've always found Kawana-Morayfield-Maroochydore to be pretty good for early finds.

Generally, anyway.

Excellent! The more the merrier. I know Kawana is Big W. What's in Morayfield?

Excellent! The more the merrier. I know Kawana is Big W. What's in Morayfield?
    Morayfield shopping centre has Target, K-Mart and Big W all under the one roof.

Nice, but dang, that's a bit of a hike from Coolum. Will have to stick to Maroochy, Kawana & Noosa.

The only time I've hit up Morayfield was when I was visiting a mate who lives just up the road from the shopping centre. Hell, I don't even bother going to Noosa. For me it's a half hour drive just to see if there are any figures that I don't intend to buy, apart from that there's nothing else up there for me.

Oh, and there is also a K-Mart in Caloundra and a Big W in Nambour. Nambour wouldn't be too bad a trek from Coolum, but Caloundra might be a stretch. Then again if you're willing to go to Kawana for a toy-hunt Caloundra is only another 10-15 minutes.

spotted new wave of movie scouts in Toyworld Indroo,
    skids wave deluxe and V class long haul, fallen and the white blackout are found in Kmart.
    Target have a few jetfire, fallen, otherwise nothing new.
    Last edited by cygnus; 23rd July 2009 at 03:25 PM.

Leader Class Jetfire at 2 kmarts today and are $69 each. Also lader Optimus prime has been restocked. Plenty of Leader Megatrons

Leader Jetfire also out at a Big W store

At kmart

Long haul, grindor, sideswipe, skids, wheelie, chromia, all sighted at kmart garden city. Very limited quantities. At sunnybank kmart, it appears the new scout wave has appeared, only saw the red and blue colored motorcycle.

Mr Toys Queen St Mall had one or two Jetfires today. Nothing else new. Had almost been cleaned out of deluxes since I was there monday as well.