Page 21 of 515 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

That Toyworld has a single Reverb, but yeah, not really anything else new. The one in the Myer Center still had some wave 2 Legends though, but only the 3 already have - Sideswipe, Starscream and Ratchet.

Target in the CBD was all out of Oppy helmets (I asked), so maybe they are more popular than I had expected. I guess they are half-price at $35, so would seem like great value to people who don't already have one.

Kmart Sunnybank had a single Dunerunner, but no Reverb or Scalpel. And no Longhauls or Grindors.

If anyone in SE Qld is looking for a deluxe Sideswipe, there are two at Kmart in Morayfield. Jetfire is in Big W and Kmart in Morayfield, but at about $88 per store. He's also in Mr Toys in the Queen St Mall and Myer centre.

Only thing I found tonight I hadn't seen before were the... I'd say lenticular alarm clocks at Mr Toys Queen St Mall.

Yesterday at Garden City, TRU had Chromia, BigW had Scalpel, Reverb,Dunerunner, Jetfire, Wheelie, Kmart had Chromia, Jetfire and Wave 2 Legends (Megatron, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Starsceam).

This morning at Kmart Sunnybank, saw the wave 4 FABs (Grindor, Sand Bumblebee, Skids) and Wave 2 Legends (Sideswipe, Megatron, Soundwave, Ratchet).

AARGH, missed out on Prime helmets - most of my local Targets -never- got them in in the first place, either before or during the sale, I checked every day and there were no shelf tags either.

If anyone is disappointed with their purchase, and would like to "scalp", I'm happy to buy

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    AARGH, missed out on Prime helmets - most of my local Targets -never- got them in in the first place, either before or during the sale, I checked every day and there were no shelf tags either.

If anyone is disappointed with their purchase, and would like to "scalp", I'm happy to buy
    Have you seen any MP convoy's left on the coast? Last time I saw one was at runnaway bay for $60 near the start of the year but I was so dumb I didn't buy him when I had the chance!

I was really surprised as well. The Target in Broadway (Sydney) had heaps before the sale, but I never saw any in the couple of Brisbane stores I checked out. Some said that stores were often putting them in other areas of the store (so you had to really hunt for them), but I think the massive price reduction for the sale (and it being Optimus, rather than Bumblebee - who's gonna be the priority of fans and kids???), it flew off the shelves due to it being exclusive to Target.

I'm heading out to Sunshine Plaza tomorrow morning sometime; has anyone seen anything there in the last few days that's (relatively) new?

EDIT: okay, no one posted... found Long Haul at KMart with Grindor at Sunshine Plaza, and that was about it for new things. Plenty of Grindors (well, 3-4) and at least one more Long Haul lurking at the back of the shelf.
    Last edited by Major_K; 1st August 2009 at 09:28 PM.

Took this photo at Kmart a few weeks back, of their TFs birthday cards and wrapping paper (right at the bottom). The paper is very expensive (like $3-4 for little more than 3x A4 size), but they had a lot of different TFs cards.