Page 251 of 515 FirstFirst ... 231241246247248249250251252253254255256261271 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Something I saw on an email the other day from ToysRUs, is that the Aspley Store is moving soon... to a different part of the shopping centre grounds.
    It won't be hard to find, but it might throw off some people trying to find it if they go to the old location and didn't see the new location while driving in.
    Interesting. I havn't been there for a while, I wonder if they are taking over the old clive peters building?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

From today...

Kmart Sunnybank had a case of the Deluxe Combaticons ($25), but were already half gone within two hours of being open today (they weren't there on December 31st).
    Of the four that were already gone, both Brawls were gone, and I ended up buying the other three, so there is only one left (Vortex or Blast Off).

Kmart Garden City had the new Generations Legends (Shockwave, Pipes, Buzzsaw, Chopshop), for $19 each.

BigW Garden City had the new 8-pack comic set with figurines ($24).

BigW, Target and ToysRUs all still haven't restocked with any mainline toys. (ToysRUs got in 12 Masterpiece Lambors, at the front of the store)

Photos to go with yesterday's sightings...
    Kmart, with the new Legends, and a slowly growing Transformers section (still a shadow of its former glory).

ToysRUs, with 12 new MP Lambors at the front of the store, and the regular Transformers section still shrinking, as they've moved in other toys to hide the embarrassing empty space.

Meanwhile, Target is now down to 8 Transformers toys.

And a photo from Toyworld Macgregor, of their SDCC Devastator.
    I asked about the $329 price in the current Mr Toys catalogue, and they claim that that was the price at the Brisbane Comic Con, so it is not completely wrong to have it noted as a saving... but it was never at that price in the stores.

They also had in their current "Mr Toys" catalogue, the SDCC Devastator (for $249). The catalogue goes until January 10th, but this doesn't look like a sale price.
    It says "don't pay $329", but that is meant to relate to RRP or a competitor's price... but since it is their exclusive, it is illegal to imply a saving if the item was never at the higher price there (or anywhere).

Yesterday, Target at Garden City had deluxe combiner wars, the Combaticons for $29 each, they also had voyager Hotspot for $49, and Leader Starscream for $89

Kmart Sunnybank Hills might have one set of Combaticons for $25 each.
    I managed to purchase a set yesterday. Earlier in the week there may of been a set there but had already sold as I noted one Blast off and nothing else.

K-Mart at Fairfield waters shopping centre had Battle Core Optimus Prime and Big W at Stockland had Transformers Robots in Disguise Minicon Deployers Overload & Drift.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Interesting. I havn't been there for a while, I wonder if they are taking over the old clive peters building?
    Correct. TRU Aspley is moving to the standalone building that was previously Clive Peeters. The signage is up now.

Transformers section at TRU Aspley has shrunk, possibly due to the move. Some carded figures and plenty of MP-21G and MP-12 boxes on the shelves. Also two units of the Platinum Insecticons (one of them was missing a figure, sheesh). At the front of the store was Platinum Trypticon, MP Star Saber and a CW/WU combiner set (could have been Superion).

Target at the Willows had Combaticons limbs with one less Swindle.

Target Helensvale has got the Combaticon deluxes in now. Picked myself up a Swindle and Blast Off.

So I'm seeing leader Starscream in target Morayfield. Did we miss any shot at UM?

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    So I'm seeing leader Starscream in target Morayfield. Did we miss any shot at UM?
    Yes... it looks like we have definitely missed Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker here.