Page 265 of 515 FirstFirst ... 245255260261262263264265266267268269270275285 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Stopped by Big W at Runaway Bay. Had 3 or 4 Fort Maxes and about 5 Victorions. Max was up in the back of the store on the left and Vic was in the normal Transformer section on the right.
    Last edited by Bowser The Second; 18th June 2016 at 09:19 AM.

Yesterday at Garden City for the start of the BigW toy sale, I got there at about 9.30am, which was already 90 minutes after opening, so a few of
    the big items would have already been bought. (they kept them & the big Lego at the service counter)

In the regular section they had the other two Transformers items from the catalogue in stock (RID Power Surge pair and the TF4 Power Battlers.

It's kinda funny that Junkheap (and the other two from that final wave) were so rare at the time of the movie in 2014 that it would fetch huge
    prices on ebay (not so much two years later), and now we have had heaps of them being dumped in Australia for cheap (at the Reject Shop and BigW).

Myer had actually restocked for their sale (including several Wreck Gars) after having empty shelves since the last big sale for Transformers. They
    had three Fort Max toys as well, but were keeping them out the back to prevent them from being stolen... so people just have to ask for them.

At the QBD bookstore, I impulsively went inside remembering the TFPrime paper-craft book... and not only found it, but saw that it was on clearance at $8, from $35.
    The activity box that Myer had been sitting on since mid last year (see photo above), was also on clearance, at $5 from $17.

And at Woolworths, they had in stock wave 6 of the RID Tiny Titans ($5 each) and a new Transformers line - Rescue Bots 2-packs for $10 - making
    them a source for five different ongoing Transformers lines now, which is pretty impressive for a food store.

Target still had just 6 Transformers toys, while Kmart didn't appear to have anything new. ToysRUs also didn't have anything new, and are not
    expecting to get the Rescue Bots firehouse set... which I was hoping to get for 20% off yesterday.
    I got the Transformers Monopoly set instead, but when I opened it up at home I found that the 2007 Gen1 version was HEAPS better than this 2015
    Gen1 "Retro" version.

Platinum Edition Insecticons are on clearance at Toys "R" Us (Aspley) for $99.99 from original price of $149.99. Last week's 20% off would have been handy.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Platinum Edition Insecticons are on clearance at Toys "R" Us (Aspley) for $99.99 from original price of $149.99. Last week's 20% off would have been handy.
    That made me laugh. Bravo ToysRUs Oz. Bravo.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I still think even AU$72 is overpriced for what you're getting... then again, I bought the set when it was AU$62 a week (or so) ago, then got it for cheaper after using a birthday coupon.

Robina Big W has plenty Fort Max and Victorion, but not in the toy section. It's in the promo area in front of store, across from ninja turtles
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Last Thursday at BigW, a week after their sale started, and they didn't have anything left at the Customer Service desk (Transformers or Lego)... which wasn't surprising with how fast they sold on the first day, and this being a high traffic store.

Still heaps of the RID Power Hero toys from the catalogue... it didn't even look like they had been touched during that week.

Also on Thursday, at Target I couldn't find the Transformers toys at all, so the final 6 must finally be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Also on Thursday, at Target I couldn't find the Transformers toys at all, so the final 6 must finally be gone.
    Never fear.... A few Vic targets just restocked with sky reign limbs and quillfire wave RID deluxes... And the wind blade legion wave

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Never fear.... A few Vic targets just restocked with sky reign limbs and quillfire wave RID deluxes... And the wind blade legion wave
    Runaway Bay Target has that restock (Quillfire, Blue Optimus), the Windblade legions and strangely a complete restock of Combiner Wars.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!