Page 314 of 515 FirstFirst ... 294304309310311312313314315316317318319324334 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Australia Fair, Gold Coast:
    All 3 prime masters
    POTP Swoop, Dreadwind and a single Starscream.

Toyworld Australia Fair:
    TR Seaspray ($23)

Kmart The Pines
    All 3 prime masters
    POTP Swoop,Slug, Jazz, Dreadwind and a single Grimlock.

Big W Robina, two full sets of PotP deluxe, and 2x Grimlock Voyager (no SS). 1 Tr Trypticon @208 clearance.

Tru Robina full sets ofmPOtP deluxes, and prime masters.

Kmart Robina has Potp legends, including Slash
    Last edited by reillyd; 24th March 2018 at 04:02 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Big W Stocklands Burleigh Heads has:

POTP: Swoop, Jazz, Slug, Dreadwind, Starscream

Titans Return: Twinferno, Broadside (reduced to $30)

Today at Garden City... nothing much to report unfortunately.

Target - finally got in some POTP toys (they weren't there last week), but just Deluxe and Voyager at this time.

Kmart - had the newest Rescue Bots "rescan" Optimus, which is the one that was packed with the launcher trailer and Blurr.

ToysRUs - probably one of the largest ranges of Transformers for a long time, but 2/3rds are Movie toys, with the rest being made up of wave 1 POTP (leaders are all gone), and a few RID toys. (plus the newest Rescue Bots "rescan" Optimus in the Playskool section)

JB Hifi - had the newest RID DVD, thanks to a tipoff by Paulbot this morning (I wouldn't have gone inside to check otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    QLD Toyworlds are starting to see Cosmos and Seasprays apparently
    Let's see if they can make it to the Toyworlds in Victoria.

I was amazed to find the new Transformers Authentics line at Woolworths Runaway Bay (isle 10 or 11, on the left hand side, whole new shelves of Hasbro toys including Marvel Infinity Wars Wave 2!). They had two full sets (Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, and Starscream). I didn't care what they were in price (no shelf tag) but was delighted when they scanned in at only $10 each.

The receipt scans in as #Transformers Generations Asst @ $10.00

I would think if it hits Kmart or Big W you might see them a little less, as Woolworths toys don't compete on price. But how awesome to find these at retail. I hope is means we will see the larger size class too eventually, but might just be a one off

Excuse the photography, but here is the
    receipt for confirmation. I don't know how to inline the photo, but mods feel free to inline or mirror the image.

I have only opened Starscream and Megatron, but they are both good robot modes and feel like OS Legends. QC is an issue on Starscream with joints popping off, yours may vary. Megatron looks more like a brick in tank mode, but great for robot mode. The cannon is removable
    Last edited by reillyd; 4th April 2018 at 05:52 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

A little cropping of your photo... as I wasn't too sure what body parts or clothing was showing.

I was actually recommending these to Hasbro a few months back for Australia, to replace the RID Legions and Tiny Changers in Grocery stores (Coles, Woolies) because they were no longer being released... but they said they didn't read that part of my email, so I guess in the end it was just a prediction.

Don't worry, nothing risqué just my leg as no table handy. Thanks for cropping

Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh Waters, Gold Coast

Titans Returns:
    Titan masters: Brawn, Sawback, Crashbash, Fangry and others
    Legends: Brawn, Gnaw, Roadburn, Bumblebee, 1x Cosmos
    Deluxe: Wolfwire, Krok, Hardhead, Triggerhappy
    Leader: Soundwave, Blaster

Power of the Primes:
    All 4 legends
    All 4 deluxes
    1x Starscream, 1x Grimlock
    1x Optimus Prime

Out of curiosity, what op shops in the Brisbane area have you guys found to be the most reliable for finding Transformers?

I've done some Work for the Dole gigs at op shops (those days are long behind me, thankfully), and I found that different stores had very different types of "typical" donations- stuffed animals were common at some, while others would get Hot Wheels more often. I never found Transformers with any sort of regularity, though.