Page 338 of 515 FirstFirst ... 318328333334335336337338339340341342343348358 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I hadn't noticed till you pointed it out, but there are flames (very subtle) in trailer mode so Wave 2
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I hadn't noticed till you pointed it out, but there are flames (very subtle) in trailer mode so Wave 2

Thanks.

Found two last knight steelbane for $16.95 in the Ipswich TK Maxx.

2 x strip series drop kick found at Ipswich k ma t for $29.99. No KSI sentry unfortunatly.

Today at Carindale....
    Target - SS Dlx VW Bumblebee and DOTM Ratchet.
    BigW - SS Dlx VW Bumblebee, DOTM Ratchet, Dropkick and KSI Sentry. (Sentry no longer there but 2 more Dropkicks left).
    Myer - no Predakings that I could see.

Toyworld Macgregor - SS Dlx Shadowraider.

The BigW at Carindale had some Trading Card booster packs that were torn open... probably looking for the rare cards.

Pics from today...

Myer Carindale - the TF5 Voice Changer Masks in TF6 packaging, along with DJ Bumblebee, are 20% off until December 24th. (looks like Myer also had 20% off toys this weekend too) They also had the Ooshies 7-packs for $15 each.

David Jones had 25% off toys this weekend, but the Carindale store didn't have any Transformers.

Target Carindale - 20% off toys at the moment. Studio Series DLX wave 3, except Shadowraider.

BigW Carindale - a new mini-aisle just like Garden City, with Movie toys on one side, and non-movie toys on the other... and several empty pegs with price tags on them like those really cheap Generations toys they had a few months back... so maybe they are getting another batch in just in time for Christmas?

Studio Series wave 4...

In the photo above, a heap of peg tags - the $5 an $10 tags could be more of the cheap Titans Return toys that they had a couple months back, while the $29 tags might be for POTP toys (hopefully the later waves that has Dinobots and Novastar).

This was disappointing to see... but not surprising, as I was expecting to see them being easily stolen while they are out in the main part of the store. The packs left in the box were both opened, probably to look for the rarity cards.

And at Toyworld Macgregor - Studio Series Shadowraider, wave 1 & 3 Tiny Changers, and blind-bag Ooshies for $3 each (the first time I've seen them anywhere).

Default RID Ultra Bee

Has anyone seen Ultra Bee in Brisbane?

I haven't seen the RID Combiners for a while. Try Toyworld or Target.

Yeah its all Galvatronus or Menasor

Found the second wave of Cyberverse Scouts today at Target Springwood - Optimus and Windblade (no Slipstream). 20% off still ongoing so around $10.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"