Page 343 of 515 FirstFirst ... 323333338339340341342343344345346347348353363 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since the Toyworlds in SE QLD are all owned by the one company (Mr Toys), that apparently operates independently to the main Toyworld company (and their distribution network), we can't rely on seeing Siege or Botbots toys at our Toyworlds just because they are showing up in Toyworlds in other states.
    On the plus side, shelf labels have been popping up at Kmart stores as placeholders, so it's only a matter of time now. I suspect the other majors will follow suit shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since the Toyworlds in SE QLD are all owned by the one company (Mr Toys), that apparently operates independently to the main Toyworld company (and their distribution network), we can't rely on seeing Siege or Botbots toys at our Toyworlds just because they are showing up in Toyworlds in other states.
    Mr Toys employs a quite frankly insane stocking policy in which no one actually knows what has been ordered and when itsits coming in. I actually called their head office today because I was so fed up with the lack of information and even they had no idea what was happening.

Mr Toys Toyworld Helensvale at least has it in their system, as when I asked about bot bots the staff looked it up, and asked me if I wanted the 5-pack or the singles (I hadn't volunteered those options, and I don't think they had a clue what a bot bot was).

I would think it passing strange for them to NOT get in Siege, unless they're just so clogged with bumblebee and Wave 1 Cyberverse crap. And they could probably get away with charging a premium (I'd grumble, but I'd pay) for beating the majors to stock them too. They might well come out after though and shelf-warm. It really shouldn't be this hard for people to buy their plastic crack.... grumble grumble grumble.
    Last edited by reillyd; 31st January 2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Wrong store
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Checked out Kmart at Sunnybank Hills and Big W across the road at Calamvale today. No sighting.

In fact, both stores have exactly the same stock as they had when I checked in over a month ago. I guess that's my cue to start buying online!

Nothing new at Indro Kmart, target, coles or toyworld. Toyworld still had the ooshie calendar for $50
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Still no new Studio Series at Kmart Sunnybank. They only have two SS toys, and they are both SS-03 Crowbar.
    They did have new - wave 2 Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter Nitro Dropkick and Blitzwing, and Rescue Bots VTOL Blades & Salvage.

And a kids tanktop with really nice Optimus art for $9.

Robina Target had a single Bumblebee Nitro Seties Blitzwing and Dropkick (gone), only Optimus left. My hunt is over, yours begins
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Nothing at Garden City. Tried Big W, Target, Kmart and Myer.

Even went on a punt and tried David Jones just for the hell of it, and good lord I forgot what a pathetic toy section David Jones has! Even if I wasn't a toy collector, all it's good for is toddler stuff (and as a former DJs employee, I guarantee those exact toys can be found cheaper elsewhere)

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Pacific Fair, Gold Coast has the new studio series deluxes ($34 each).

1x Clunker Bumblebee
    2x Crankcase
    4x WWII Bumblebee
    3x Barricade
    3x Sideswipe

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Target Pacific Fair, Gold Coast has the new studio series deluxes ($34 each).

1x Clunker Bumblebee
    2x Crankcase
    4x WWII Bumblebee
    3x Barricade
    3x Sideswipe
    I’m off to target