Page 346 of 515 FirstFirst ... 326336341342343344345346347348349350351356366 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

According to their Facebook, Comic Book Heroes in Westfield Chermside have the Siege toys in store.

Kmart The Pines

Botbots blind bag $5

Studio Series: 1x Clunker Bumblebee, 1x Crankcase, 2x Sideswipe, 1x WWII Bumblebee $29

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    According to their Facebook, Comic Book Heroes in Westfield Chermside have the Siege toys in store.
    Called them this morning, they only have Prime and Megatron now for $55

Toymate Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast

Botbots

5 pack: Techie Team, Toilet Troop, Sugar Shocks $16.99
    8 packs: Grease Gang, Jock Squad $24.99

Siege

Battle Masters: Lionizer, Aimless, Pteraxadon $9.99
    Micromasters: Laserbeak & Ravage, Red Heat & Stakeout $19.99

Deluxe: Cog, Hound, Sideswipe, Skytread $34.99
    Voyager: 2x Megatron, 1x Optimus Prime $49.99
    Leader: 2x Ultra Magnus, 2x Shockwave $89.99

K-Mart has the TCG starter sets on clearance for $15.

I am SHOCKED that the TCG failed here.

Wow, I’m glad I missed the start of “Seige” because damn they’re awesome looking.

Big Thanks to Convoid, because I now have a Lazerbeak and Ravage. Quite a few left, too.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yesterday at Garden City...

- Myer - must have got in a case of wave 2 POTP Deluxes to go with the wave 3 Deluxes that they already had, as they now had two Moonracers and a Blackwing.

- Kmart - also with a fair bit of a restock after the last couple months of almost empty shelves... with a heap of Rescue Bots, Cyberverse and a few Bumblebee Movie toys, along with the latest wave of Studio Series Deluxes and the wave 2 Voyagers that were already sighted above. The Botbots single packs and Trading Card Game booster packs were near the manned registers in the centre of the store.

- Target - only the new Cyberverse Warriors that were posted above, and one Studio Series w5 Deluxe left.

And.... where ToysRUs used to live, the Timezone is now open, with one of the Optimus Movie games, and a claw-grabber containing the new Plushies.

Omg those Unicorno plushies! So cute! (:

Blind bag BotBots at cannon hill Kmart.
    One Cyberverse Acid Storm warrior at indro Target.
    Studio series Megs & Brawl at Indro Kmart.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Yesterday at Robina Town Centre Shopping Centre...

It's a shame that it takes about 45 minutes to drive there and drive back, as the Robina Toymate is now the best stocked store for Transformers in SEQ since the loss of ToysRUs.
    I would probably visit it every week or two if it was near me... but unfortunately I just have to soak it all in a couple times a year.
    (I really hope they open up some in Brisbane... not only does it have a great range, but the store is so colourful and inviting, without the boring warehouse feeling you get at most Toyworlds.)

This is just one wall with Transformers toys. There are more on the shelves facing it, and several other items around the store.

But the featured items are the Siege toys and Botbots that Convoid already posted above... but a number of the Siege toys are already gone (and now some of the Botbots packs are gone too).

The toys on the main wall (the first photo above)...

(so many Sqweeks voice changer masks from TF5 AND TF6 - the expectation of that character being the one young kids would go crazy over, failed to materialise, leaving stores with non-toy Sqweeks items warming the shelves)

The shelves opposite the main wall...

And in other parts of the store...

They even had a dedicated Transformers TV that played clips from the Movies and Cartoon...

After all of that, how could Target and BigW compete...
    Well, BigW had some new toys (Cyberverse 1-step wave 3 - Prowl and new mould Optimus, Bumblebee and Megatron), while Target had some nice kids shirts on clearance (no adult sizes ).

BigW...

For some reason, the new 1-steps are European stock, which has 21 languages on it, compared to the US stock we usually get, that has just four languages on it.

Target...

Yes... they actually have a SS Crankcase and Crowbar at the same time and I was surprised at how lazy Hasbro were with the packaging.... and I had thought that they might at least have given Crankcase a different head. As such, why would Crankcase sell if an almost identical Crowbar didn't.