Page 358 of 515 FirstFirst ... 338348353354355356357358359360361362363368378 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah. Dropped in at Garden City and was going to mention the SS Voyagers. See if they can price match Kmarts $45 for SS Voyagers.

Nothing new at Kmart. Myer has moved theirs onto a different shelf.

Mr Toys (Kessels Rd) still has the Golden Lagoon sets and that Beast Wars panther. I struggle to understand their stocking policies as they have dug up a bunch of Trypticons from somewhere and are advertising them as "New". $300.

From the last week, which includes some of what others have posted above.

Myer Garden City - Tuesday 18th - the start of their sale, but mostly just old Bumblebee Movie toys.

BigW Kuraby - Friday 21st - Most of the sale items were there (I bought the Ark Armor Optimus), and saw the 3rd wave of Cyberverse Scouts (Ratchet & Shadowstriker).

BigW Garden City - Sunday 23rd - saw the remote control VW Bumblebee by Dickie toys, but wasn't too impressed with how it looked (and it needs a lot of batteries).

Kmart Garden City - Sunday 23rd - had the new Rescue Bots Mega Mighties for $19, and possibly a restock of the Studio Series Deluxe wave 6.

Target Garden City - Sunday 23rd - nothing new since last time (actually a very pathetic range... but looks like they got in some SS Voyagers since that day, according to the posts above)

Toyworld Macgregor - Sunday 23rd - Finally got in the Siege toys, but only wave 2... along with wave 1 of the Leaders. Also got in a HEAP of Titans Return Trypticons, with the same price as Predaking next to it ($300). Still a fair few of the MP Shadowpanthers and Golden Lagoon toys, and they had in the Trading Card Game Devastator and Metroplex sets. Both priced at $30, but Devastator was already discounted to $25. They also had in the SS-15 Studio Series Bumblebee with Charlie and car parts for $70 (appears to be a Toyworld exclusive). Plus, a licensed sticker set with over 1,000 stickers. Heaps of Tiny Changers series 1 and 3.

Kmart Sunnybank - Monday 24th - nothing new toywise, but I found this long sleeve t-shirt in the kids section, for $9.

Ipswich Target has 3 each of SS Voyager Rampage and Optimus for $49. If Target has them, it's only a matter of time before the other stores get them in and sell them cheaper. That Optimus looks really nice.
    Ipswich Toy World also has Siege Ultra Magnus and Shockwave is stock for $89.

How much is the Golden Lagoon Seaspray et al set?

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Runaway Bay

1x Studio Series Rampage

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    How much is the Golden Lagoon Seaspray et al set?
    $129 for the Autobot 3-pack... $80 for Starscream.

Jindalee Toyworld has a Power of the Primes Predaking and a Titans return Trypticon in a glass cabinet for sale in the bobbies section. I can't recall the exact price but i think it was around $250 - $300 each.

Brisbane city Myer has a bunch of leader class ultra magnus and shockwaves for $71.99

Voyager BB Op Prime and Rampage Target Springwood. only 1 op left now 2 x rampage $49 each
    photo

Today at Logan Hyperdome.
    I was there to check out Kmart, BigW and Myer hoping to find some of the newer toys... struck out on all three though.
    It didn't help that Myer was now gone. (I wasn't too surprised though, as it's not the sort of demographic in that area to shop up-market like at Myer, and the last couple of times I was there, most of their top floor was for clearance items, so it ended up being like an outlet store or dumping ground for unwanted stock)

Kmart didn't have anything worth noting.

BigW didn't really either (I couldn't find any of the Toy Sale items at all), but did have 9 boxes of Ooshies (now down to $3), and the first Trading Card Game starter box down to $14 (next to a shelf tag for $18... but it scanned up at $14).

Toyworld had the SS-15 Bumblebee w/ Charlie set, as well as the two Titans Predaking and Trypticon, along with the Devastator Trading Card Game box set. The Mighty Muggs were on clearance at $10, and they had the second wave of Botbots 5-packs ($17) next to the first wave of Botbots 1-packs ($6).