Page 361 of 515 FirstFirst ... 341351356357358359360361362363364365366371381 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

BigW Kuraby doesn't have anything "new" left, other than three Cyberverse Spark Armor Optimus/Ark packs. I bought the only Siege wave 3 toy there, and most of what is left is just small carded figures.

Orion shopping centre, target, had 4 x SS KSI boss and 1 x SS long haul, now none as I bought long haul. Toowoomba grand central Myer has POTP hun grr and Elita 1.

Today (Sunday) at Garden City.

BigW had the new Cyberverse Ultra Alpha Trion (they had two... now just one), and HAD the new 1-step Shockwave.
    Nothing else new.

Kmart had two Hounds, which means that they had at least one case of wave 3 Siege Deluxes... but none of them were there. They had a huge restock of the Rescue Bots flip-racers, at the new cheap $5 price. All wave 2 and 1 though.
    All five of their Botbots 8-packs had their hidden figures stolen, which is probably the main flaw of having an easy access gimmick of punching the toy through the back of the card.

Target had nothing new, but the TFs had been moved to a new part of the toy section.

Myer also had nothing new.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pacific Fair

Target
    Siege: 1x Ultra Magnus, 1x Shockwave $89 each

Kmart
    Siege: 2x Hound, 3x Chromia

Myer
    Siege: 4x Shockwave, wave 2 deluxes and voyagers
    Studio Series: Brawl, Megatron, Shatter, Dropkick, Cogman, Scrapmetal
    Potp: 3x Blot

Studio Series Deluxe 1x Dropkick Car Mode, 2x Hightower, 1x Helicopter Drift at Big W Garden City. Doesn't scan so need to be inputted by team member, $23.20 with the current 20% off toys sale.

There was 1x Studio Series Voyager Long Haul at Target Garden City but I picked it up, no KSI Boss or Long Haul remaining.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Today (Sunday) at Garden City.

BigW had the new Cyberverse Ultra Alpha Trion (they had two... now just one), and HAD the new 1-step Shockwave.
    Nothing else new.

Kmart had two Hounds, which means that they had at least one case of wave 3 Siege Deluxes... but none of them were there. They had a huge restock of the Rescue Bots flip-racers, at the new cheap $5 price. All wave 2 and 1 though.
    All five of their Botbots 8-packs had their hidden figures stolen, which is probably the main flaw of having an easy access gimmick of punching the toy through the back of the card.

Target had nothing new, but the TFs had been moved to a new part of the toy section.

Myer also had nothing new.
    My photos from Sunday at Garden City... but it was reported 2 days later that BigW and Target added new stock.

BigW with the new Cyberverse Ultras and 1-steps.

Target... before the new items added.

Kmart with the mountain of cheap flip-racers, and four of the five Botbot packs I found with toys ripped out.

Target Robina
    2x Studio Series KSI Boss

Big W Robina
    1x Cyberverse Alpha Trion
    Heaps of Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee and Barricade

Target Runaway Bay
    1x Studio Series Rampage

Kmart Helensvale
    Siege: 2x Red Alert, 1x Brunt
    Studio Series: 2x Hightower

Target Helensvale
    Siege: 2x Refraktor, 2x Brunt, 2x Red Alert, 1x Hound
    I bought the only Studio Series Long Haul

Today at BigW Calamvale...

About 300 Bumblebee Movie Legion toys still remain... they just haven't been able to sell many of them since they got them in about 6 months ago.

A decent amount at this fairly small store, just no Siege other than two Battlemasters.

The newest Studio Series - only Drift and Hightower left.

The newest Cyberverse 1-steps Shockwave and Skybyte.

And the newest Cyberverse Ultra Alpha Trion.

I also found a large range of these new "Worlds Smallest" toys, which are licensed from the major toy companies Hasbro and Mattel... and apparently there are some Transformers coming soon from them. As such, we might get them here if these are popular enough. Something to keep an eye out for if they come here.

This BigW also had a LOT of these combiner number-bots (each has a vehicle mode and number mode and combines). For a small BigW store, they seem to bog themselves down with a lot of random items that aren't that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    There'll be a Bumblee Bee Transformers Showbag at this year's Ekka:

https://www.ekka.com.au/showbags/bum...ormers-showbag
    This year's Transformers offering is a bit boring... it seems to have very similar artwork on every item.
    It is Bumblebee themed, but not "Movie" Bumblebee. And not "Gen1" enough to be aimed at the older fans.
    For $26, and there isn't really anything in it that I'd want either.

• Transformers Bumble Bee Lenticular Tumbler x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Cap x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Keyring x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Socks x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Tin Sign x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee A5 Ruled Notebook x 1
    • Transformers Bumble Bee Backpack x 1

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Okay. So since Siege Wave 3 and SS Ironhide were spotted I have been doing regular rounds of

Buranda (Target)
    Cannon Hill (Kmart)
    Carindale (Big W, Kidstuff, Myer, Target)
    Garden City (Big W, Kidstuff, Kmart, Myer, Target)
    Springfield Orion (Big W, Kidstuff, Target)

It has been long and painful. I haven't seen a Refractor or SS Ironhide & Optimus yet. I finally found a Long Haul today. (Cheers to the fellow collector who grabbed the other one at Carindale Target) I managed to get around to all of them today and this is what I could see.

Buranda (Target [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet])

Cannon Hill (Kmart [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet])

Carindale (Big W [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Kidstuff [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Myer [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet. Lots of Siege Shockwaves and some Ultra Magnuses], Target [A couple of KSI Bosses left.])

Garden City (Big W [Nothing new bet we know they had the latest SS Deluxes, Kidstuff [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Kmart [Nothing new. But we know Siege W3 has been through.], Myer [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Target [There is a Red Alert and a Hound. Guess that means Target is stocking Siege W3. There are some Rampages left.])

Springfield Orion (Big W [Has a Hightower left], Kidstuff [Nothing new. OTOH no remains suggesting they haven't been stocked yet], Target [Has some KSI bosses left.])

Big W Stocklands Burleigh Heads
    1x Studio Series Hightower (top right corner of the box is damaged though)

Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh
    They had a trolley of toys including Studio Series Hightower, Car mode Dropkick, Drift, 2x Bumblebee film Optimus and 2x Rampage that they were about to put on the shelves soon.