Page 367 of 515 FirstFirst ... 347357362363364365366367368369370371372377387 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Aspley now open (old TRU at hypermarket). Lot of smaller stuff that'll be shelfwarming for some time I think.

- 100 odd PotP octopunch prime master wave
    - 60+ outback/cindersaur

- 1x PotP Predaking
    - 1x Trypticon
    - 1x Siege Shockwave
    - Titans return blasters
    - PotP rodimus unicronus
    - 4x Moonracer
    - 4x Blackwing
    - 2x Snarl
    - 1x Sludge
    - 1x Cutthroat

- Studio series grimlock, blackout, drift (copter), bumblebee (the one with changeable parts)

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Mr Toys Aspley now open (old TRU at hypermarket). Lot of smaller stuff that'll be shelfwarming for some time I think.

- 100 odd PotP octopunch prime master wave
    - 60+ outback/cindersaur
    - Titans return blasters
    - PotP rodimus unicronus
    Well sounds like they are off to a great start... a bunch of old stock from somewhere.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale Big W.
    Siege Thundercracker
    Die Cast Non transforming G1 Optimus.

Ive almost given up on ipswich for having stock or having stock in a timely manner. That said for those who may still be looking for refraktor, or his wave mates, Ipswich Big W has 3 Refraktors, 1 brunt, 2 hounds and 3 Red Alerts, plus a few bumblebee car mode Dropkicks, Hightower and helicopter Drift.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Brisbane Toy and Hobby Fair is on this Sunday (3rd November 2019)

It's at a new location this time:

Queensland State Netball Centre (QSNC)
    590 Mains Rd, Nathan

Time: 9am-3pm
    Admission: adults $5, kids 5-12 yrs/seniors $3, families (2 adults, 2 children) $15

http://www.ashow.com.au/

From the last week... Just about every store I went into with toys, had Siege Thundercracker and Reflector.

Coles Sunnybank - another issue of the UK Rescue Bots kids magazine, with a choice of two different bonus items stuck to the front.

Garden City on Friday...

Kmart - Siege Thundercracker and Reflector, plus Botbots Arcade pack for $49 (for anyone wanting it, I put the "number 6" pack at the back which is the only one of the six Arcade packs that have all 16 new figures).

BigW - The new Cyberverse Scouts Scraplet and Axe Optimus, plus a new pre-pack display with some recent release Transformers toys in it (only on one of the four sides though).

Target - had the wave 2 Cyberverse Spark Armor Battle Class (Ratchet & Shockwave).

Today at Logan Hyperdome, for the opening weekend of the new Toymate store there (where Myer used to be). Images and details of that store will be posted shortly in the Toymate news topic here.
    The most notable items I saw at the store were heaps of Siege Thundercracker, Megatron and Reflector's wave of Deluxes, plus wave 3 Micromasters (Blackjack & Hyperdrive, which the master cartons must have come with wave 1 Autobot Race Car Patrol and Battle Patrol, which didn't officially get released here as we missed wave 1), plus the Bumblebee Movie Soundwave pack (the Titans Return Soundwave) for $45, the Botbots series 3 5-packs and Arcade pack, and a lonely new release Rescue Bot toy (Racer car Whirl).

BigW - Almost nothing left for Transformers in their main toy section, and very little left in their pre-pack display in the middle of the store.

Toyworld - Siege Battlemaster wave 3 (Smashdown and Caliburst - which is the first I'd seen of them due to the major retailers appearing to no longer stock that size class), Botbots series 3 5-packs, Series 3 Tiny Changers, and a lone Omega Supreme behind the front counter for $300... which goes to show the independent nature of Toyworld (and Mr Toys Toyworld) pricing, as stores down south have it at $250.

Last edited by griffin; 4th November 2019 at 06:37 PM.

When Omega showed up for $250 down south I checked Mr Toys online and they say $300.

Toyworld doesn't usually pricematch but I was planning to go in tomorrow and see if they price match themselves

Okay. Talked to a nice young lady.

Mr Toys will currently price match or take 30% off. Whichever is less for them. Only local. Not online.

Mr Toys IS Toyworld. So they will price match southern Toyworlds. Omega can be bought for $250.
    Victorian link for proof of price.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...633#post617633

There are currently 4 Omegas at Carindale.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow, some decent looking supply there Griffin. I've been seeing some bumble/barricade masterpieces at bigw and feel sad every time because they're tightly wrapped with antitheft devices and the wires are cutting the boxes. The box is half of why you buy those ones.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------