Page 370 of 515 FirstFirst ... 350360365366367368369370371372373374375380390 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

BigW Garden City HAD both Crosshairs and Spinister this afternoon as well. Only a single Crosshairs left, with a lot of Reflectors, Brunts, Hounds, and Sideswipes.
    Managed to get $2 knocked off to match Target, but they didn't have them in the system yet, so had to spend a little time getting them checked out first.

The store also had an almost complete case of Series 4 Botbots single packs (two were missing). That was pretty good, to restock so soon after getting the 3rd and 4th series in a couple weeks ago. I bought the series 4 packs, leaving about 10 of the series 3 packs left (green bubbles).

Myer had nothing new for their sale, or Kmart, while Target had the series 3 Botbots 5-packs.

No Spinisters or Crosshairs at Big W Calamvale, Kuraby and Loganholme today...so typical lol

Had a small win though. After seeing the Astrotrain sighting posted here for Toymate Robina, thought I'd Check Toymate Loganholme - No Astrotrains at Toymate Loganholme, however Toyworld Loganholme "had" one Astrotrain for $89 and price matched Toymates $79

Good sign that other toyworlds may have Astrotrain and may price match...

Toymate Robina had Cyber Battallion toys for $20. Only Sideswipe, Prowl and Shockwave, and I took Shockers.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale Target has a few Crosshairs left.

Myer is 20% off Transformers. Ends tonight.

Carindale Mr Toys have 1 Astrotrain left. Will pricematch to Target $71.20 as a Siege Leader. (Myer is $71.90)

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

1x Siege Astrotrain ($90) at Mr Toys Toyworld Australia Fair right now.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Robina Town Centre
    Siege: 1x Crosshairs. Siege Sideswipe and Cog seems to come with the Crosshairs and Spinister wave so they are there too.

Big W Robina Town Centre
    Siege: plenty of Megatron, Thundercracker, Hound, Refracktor, Brunt, Red Alert.
    Studio Series: Drift, Dropkick and Hightower.
    5x Movie Masterpiece Barricade

Target Runaway Bay
    2x Siege Crosshairs. I bought the last Spinister.

Target Helensvale 2x Siege Crosshairs, so I know the Spinister Wave came in. But no joy for me.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Crosshairs and Spinister at Target Willows in Townsville. A couple of each. Good to see we're getting the new deluxe, but, damn it, I want my Targetmasters.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Rockaway Records Carindale. Someone has sold off a chunk of their collection. Some Chug Beast Wars. MP Magnus and Grimlock. Some 3rd party. Prices aren't great. Owner is looking online and adding delivery.

Target Sunshine Plaza: Siege Wave 5 deluxes, multiple Crosshairs, Spinisters and Sideswipes. Had a bit of an issue scanning Spinister so they just scanned Sideswipe again. Must have just come in today.