Page 374 of 515 FirstFirst ... 354364369370371372373374375376377378379384394 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If I was local I would drop in more. He does have a Ebay page so you can do recon remotely.

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/gestrog33

Dymocks in queens st mall has 5 copies of transformers a visual history for $70 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbolt View Post
    Dymocks in queens st mall has 5 copies of transformers a visual history for $70 each.
    Not bad for anyone on the fence, because once you see the interior, I dare you to put it down and walk away.

Cyberverse Deluxe Wave 1 at KMart Southport, a full set of the four figures @ 29 each
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

FYI, that book is at Amazon AU for $51

Dymock also had 5 x $125 dollar versions of the Transformers visual history on a shelf near the registers. From what i could tell ,m the only difference was shrink wrap and a fancy box for the book.

There’s also 5-6 exclusive prints included, a mix from all different eras.

The Cyberverse Deluxes are at Sunnybank Kmart, 2x Optimus and 1x Shockwave left, $29.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

2016 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee R/C ($39) at Kmart The Pines.

From the last week or so...
    (been busy with some things recently, so haven't been able to post these yet)

FEB 4th - Kmart Sunnybank - Had some of the new Cyberverse Deluxe toys, but nothing else new, other than another clearance tag... this time for the larger Cyberverse Spark Armor toys for $35 now.

FEB 4th - Coles Sunnybank - a new issue of the UK Rescue Bots Magazine with a new bonus toy (Wedge) on the front. These would have been a nice set of figures to collect, but I wasn't keen on spending about $10 for each issue and maybe risk not getting the full set if any issues didn't come here.

FEB 8th - Coles Sunnybank Hills - also had the new issue of the Rescue Bots Magazine, which noted that Chase would be the bonus toy next month. Also, in the party section, they had the red Bumblebee masks that I saw at a Kmart about 3 years ago... claiming to be officially licensed, but the more shocking thing is that they were charging $3 for something that must have cost about 10 cents to make.

FEB 8th - Kmart Sunybank Hills - Had a lone Cyberverse Deluxe Bumblebee left (most kmarts seem to be getting just one case, and either not restocking, or taking a long time to get new stock in). In the licensed cars aisle, I found a "new" Remote Control Bumblebee car for $39. It is licensed by Jada, and they must have been sitting on this stock for almost 3 years... which might be why it is pretty cheap for its size (about Leader Class size).
    Nothing else to note, other than another store that had Botbots stolen from their packaging... including one that they broke and just left there.

FEB 12th - Kmart Logan Hyperdome - had some of the new Cyberverse Deluxe toys (I still haven't found a store with all four at once, but did end up seeing all four characters across several Kmarts). Nothing else new to note.

FEB 12th - Toymate Hyperdome - Still have heaps of the discounted TF5 Movie Deluxes and Optimus Voice Changer Helmets near the front of the store, and a mountain of the Siege Deluxes in the main section. They also still have a heap of the Siege Micromasters that haven't appeared to have shown up anywhere else, so maybe this store ended up ordering so many when they opened, that they ended up with all of Hasbro Australia's stock of this wave.