Page 376 of 515 FirstFirst ... 356366371372373374375376377378379380381386396 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Went to my local Toyworld in Townsville and they had All of earthrise except for the deluxes Can't rember the prices except the micromaster were $14.99. They had Cyberverse Energon Armor Optimus Prime and Shockwave $70. One step changers Bludgeon and Whirl $24.99 Deluxe Fusion mace Megatron and Stealth force Hot Rod 29.99. Energon Armour Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Clobber for $39.99.

Robina Kmart had a restock of Cyberverse Wave 1. Strangely seemed to be 7 Megatron and 2 Shockwave, with no other characters. So either a strange assortment or people really hate Megatron and the other toys sold out.

No sighting in Toymate of Earthrise or new Cyberverse.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Garden City have also restocked their Cyberverse Deluxe with two of each of wave 1 there yesterday.

Kmart Garden city, has a bunch of voyagers SS Long Haul, KSI Boss. Also SS deluxes, the Arcee bike triplets.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pacific Fair

Big W - Siege: 1x Cog, 1x Crosshairs
    Target - Siege: 1x Sideswipe, 2x Crosshairs, 2x Spinister
    Myer - Siege: wave 2 and 3 deluxes, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave
    Kmart has the new wave of Studio Series deluxes: 2x Bumblebees, 1x Arcee trio, 1x WWII Hot Rod, 1x Soundwave ($29 each)

Myer at Garden City had Earthrise figures in stock, just 1 of each, see below. I'd say they will have more soon.

1x Optimus (taken)
    1x Grapple (taken)
    1x Wheeljack (taken)
    1x Hoist (taken)
    1x Cliff Jumper (taken)
    1x Ironworks
    1x Astrotrain

? 28th surgery on my feet tomorrow. I’m seriously missing the thrill of the chase.

Hope your foot is better soon. You?re not missing much but empty hunts at the moment though

Following surprise of Mayer having Earthrise I visited Myer Pacific Fair and Robina, with both stores confirming they have had no stock in the last week. But it is online, as ?assorted? so no choice in the figure. It might mean it will turn up on a few weeks though.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

just got a call from a Very helpful Myer employee that it?s just come in to Robina dock, and he was kind enough to fish Optimus out for me. They also have Voyager siZe and deluxe but may not put it out until later. It really was delightful to have helpful retail staff who go the extra mile. Not a dig at underpaid overworked retail staff, but just impressed by his kindness
    Last edited by reillyd; 4th March 2020 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I suspect I missed the Mt Gravatt ones by hours (was there yesterday morning). There was nothing in Carindale today.

At least the online ones are no longer "limited stock".

Really it is the Leaders that I am most worried about. They were off and on last year.