Page 379 of 515 FirstFirst ... 359369374375376377378379380381382383384389399 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And Starscream is shortpacked
    Thanks for the info, I was not aware of this. It explains why I have not seen Starscream on the shelf.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Indooroopilly Myer was showing an false positive for Earthrise stock this morning. I dropped in this afternoon. Transformers scattered over four isles but no Earthrise.

Myer Maroochydore has Grapple and Wheeljack!

(Thanks to my wife of course)

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh has Series 4 Botbots Goldrush Games (2 of each).

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just found the Earthrise Voyagers and Deluxes ($50 and $35) and Studio Series Mixmaster and Megatron ($50) at Big W Springfield.

Talked them down to Kmart prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh has Series 4 Botbots Goldrush Games (2 of each).

Excellent. I almost bought some more off amazon, hoping to get the sets I still need. (like the Arcade 16-pack, there are two versions of each of these two packs - but fortunately, you can tell by which Botbots toys are in the clear capsule in the window... and you need both versions of each if you want the full set of Series 4 toys)

Carindale Myer last weekend during the sale - most are probably gone by now.

Coles Sunnybank (tonight) have the next issue of the Rescue Bots UK magazine, with Chase as the free toy, and Hoist being the free toy for next issue.

Kmart Sunnybank tonight - the Botbots Series 3 8-packs are finally here, which allowed me to complete the 3rd series without having to buy more random packs from Amazon America.
    They finally got in the Studio Series Deluxe with the Triplets and Soundwave, plus some Earthrise, but only a single Grapple, Wheeljack and Ironworks left.

And hidden at the back was this Botbots pack with another stolen mystery figure.

Not just in Queensland either, as I found this one at a Kmart in Melbourne two weeks ago.

Earthrise found at Mr Toys Springwood.
    Had both Battlemasters $10 ea, both Micromaster 2 pack Sets $20 ea these were on shelf.
    Over behind counter they had deluxes $35 saw cliffjumper at least but could see more behind. Saw Starscream $50 I think, saw optimus $90

Big W Runaway Bay, and Toyworld Southport all have Cyberverse Deluxes @39.00 (i thought it was just price gouging at Toyworld, but Big W have as well), all Wave 1 though which you can get cheaper at Kmart. Both stores have Earthrise Voyager Grappel and Starscream as of noon today, and Earthrise Deluxes. Only Toyworld has the battlemasrers and micromasters
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Loganholme Earthrise:

BigW: 3x Starcreams, 3x Grapple, 2x CliffJumper
    Kmart: 2xStarscream (taken 1), 4x Grapple, 2x Ironworks
    Mr Toys: 2x Optimus, 2xGrapple, 2x CliffJumper.
    Toymate: Nothing but Siege.

So Starscream is now becoming more accessible.