Page 383 of 515 FirstFirst ... 363373378379380381382383384385386387388393403 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Mr Toys Macgregor have some good stuff, namely SS Megatron and Mixmaster. Also a bunch of earthrise and SS.

Robina Big W has 3x Earthrise Starscream, 3x Grappel
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbolt View Post
    Ipswich Big W has 4 Hollywood rides 1977 bumblebee, $39.99.
    Darn, I can’t find it

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Darn, I can’t find it
    Sorry, i should have posted an image. I hope this works, I'm using using a new URL provider. If it does t come through, they were on the bottom shelf in the main toy sections with all the other TF's. I check again late yesterday arvo, there was still 4.

https://imgur.com/7Xemd8Q
    Last edited by Silverbolt; 3rd May 2020 at 08:35 AM. Reason: embedded image didn't work

From the last few days, checking out my nearest stores to see how they are faring after a few weeks of lockdown, limiting what people can buy at the stores, and the number of people who can afford spending on non-essentials...

Target Garden City - almost looks the same as it did a few weeks ago, so nothing new.

BigW Garden City - also looks about the same, but had the new licensed Jada Bumblebee car for $39.

Kmart Garden City - had the new Rescue Bots Command Trailers for $39 each, and in the licensed cars aisle, they had several Jada Gen1 Optimus trucks for $15.

Coles Sunnybank - had the next issue of the Rescue Bots magazine, with a new toy on the front.

Kmart Sunnybank - also had the Rescue Bots Command Trailers, along with a restock of the mini-racers.

Toyworld Macgregor - had 4 of the Studio Series Voyager TF1 Megatrons, but no Mixmasters. Also one of the few places that currently has several Astrotrains, from both Siege and Earthrise (at least they were both at the same price).

Just noting from one of the photos taken at the Sunnybank Kmart, the Botbots are now on Clearance, which for Kmart means that they are no longer re-stocking those lines.
    The single packs were down to $3 (from $5) and the 8-packs were down to $19 (from $25).
    They never stocked the 5-packs.

I know that this is a non-sighting, which might seem like a tease, but it lets people in Brisbane know that it is slowly showing up here - at Woolies Garden City, I (finally) found the small Authentics Ratchet toy.

The strange thing though, is that it's barcode at the register kept scanning as 8 units, totalling $80. It was as if the barcode for Ratchet was in the system as it's master carton barcode, so a supervisor had to be called over to fix it.
    It had me freaking out for a second when the register screen said $120, for just a handful of items.
    When they fixed it and I paid the actual amount of about $50, they apologised for the error... at which time I remembered something and asked half-heartedly - "doesn't this mean it should have been free?"
    The supervisor said yes without hesitation, and offered my money back.
    I didn't really care, since I had already paid for it, and it was just $10, but since the supervisor was offering it (instead of the usual resistance you normally get chasing up a refund), I said, okay.
    So Ratchet started off being an $80 toy, but ended up being free.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The strange thing though, is that it's barcode at the register kept scanning as 8 units, totalling $80. It was as if the barcode for Ratchet was in the system as it's master carton barcode, so a supervisor had to be called over to fix it.
    It had me freaking out for a second when the register screen said $120, for just a handful of items.
    When they fixed it and I paid the actual amount of about $50, they apologised for the error... at which time I remembered something and asked half-heartedly - "doesn't this mean it should have been free?"
    The supervisor said yes without hesitation, and offered my money back.
    I didn't really care, since I had already paid for it, and it was just $10, but since the supervisor was offering it (instead of the usual resistance you normally get chasing up a refund), I said, okay.
    So Ratchet started off being an $80 toy, but ended up being free.
    Off topic; That's the scanning policy. Supermarkets are under a bit of auditable scrutiny at the moment because a lot of staff either don't know the policy or refuse to use it. It's company money, not yours; just do your job.
    Can you do me a favour (even though I work for Coles lol); do a customer feedback.
    https://www.woolworths.com.au/Shop/p...-faq?faq_id=40
    If you explicitly mention that there was a scanning problem in like "initially the team members didn't offer my item for free, but when questioned the supervisor happily oblidged. This should be second nature and not have to be bought up by the customer" kind of words, that reaches the bosses up top who put the emphasis on how team members should react at all times, especially the customer service manager.
    Computers muck up, but they're only as good as the users.

I had the thing happen with a Ratchet. I didn't know you could assign a quantity to a barcode until I saw it before my eyes. They didn't offer it for free, but I was happy with the $10 final price. It's a REALLY fun toy and so easy to transform (arm articulation sucks though), but I'm still hunting for the soundwave in this Wave that others have sighted
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!