Page 386 of 515 FirstFirst ... 366376381382383384385386387388389390391396406 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I think the Authentic s Titan changers look cheap and nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    They are cheap and nasty: by design. These were intended for low-SES markets in South America (inspect the packaging, you?ll see no contact details for Hasbro US, only South American countries and Australia), to be offered at a much lower price point (e.g. $10) and make them affordable for children. Knowing all of that though, I purchased a set because of their large size and because Starscream and Grimlock are favourite characters of mine. They?re slightly lower quality than the equivalent Cyber Battallion version (which was last year?s Aldi release), but make up for it with their size.

It won?t be to everyone?s taste, but clearly they were selling out quickly. My Aldi looked like it had about 50 of the darn things, and they went quickly.
    But unless you like this type of toy, it will be an easy pass and so few will regret not picking one up.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am going to regret this...

Big W Garden City has its Studio Series Voyagers and Leaders. Mixmaster, Megatron (1st movie), Jetfire, and Megatron (3rd movie).
    No Scrapper 😪

They are at full price and there are lots. So can we try and keep our scalping tendencies under control until next week?

Hopefully still have Jetfire on Thursday. I'd try click and collect but will probably just end up with Megatron, who I already have.

I know Scrapper is in the catalogue but not on the website so I wonder if they'll actually get him in, unless it's towards the end of the sale. If they do get him, that should also mean Sentinel Prime since they're meant to be same wave.

Big W Robina has Sky lynx x7 in the front left of the store with seasonal toy section (not TF section) for $149 with big anti theft devices. I was able to buy him no issues scanning. Couldn?t take the risk of him selling before the sale and worth the peace of mind

Robina main toy section has Leader Astrotrain and Optimus, plus stacks of grapple stars cream voyagers.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I wonder if BigW stores are just starting to put out the stock because they don't have the room out back and it is close enough to the sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    They aren't meant to appeal to us older collectors... just for the youngens who want a big Transformers toy that is easy to convert and play with. (like the 3 "My First Transformers" from 1986)

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I know Scrapper is in the catalogue but not on the website so I wonder if they'll actually get him in, unless it's towards the end of the sale. If they do get him, that should also mean Sentinel Prime since they're meant to be same wave.
    It's a tease, but unfortunately they are only ever example images, of what was probably expected to be out at the time of the sale (the catalogues are often "drawn up" weeks before the sale, using images that the suppliers have provided).

At the moment its looking like no scrapper. The Big W store and I work at got our studio series in today and all the voyagers were wave 8. Hoping that we do get wave 9 later in the sale since its extended this time around.

Aldi at Acacia Ridge has all but Bumblebee of the Titan Changers.

The Aldi at Drewvale had 30 Titan Changers, with all five there (today).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Aldi at Acacia Ridge has all but Bumblebee of the Titan Changers.

The Aldi at Drewvale had 30 Titan Changers, with all five there (today).
    Forgot the photos...

Acacia Ridge store

Drewvale store