Page 389 of 515 FirstFirst ... 369379384385386387388389390391392393394399409 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Garden City has Netflix Series War for Cybertron figures, Megatron, Sideswipe, Mirage and a few more.

Garden City today at about 3pm...

BigW - 10 x Skylynx still in stock (from 30 that they had on Thursday). No Studio Series and Earthrise Leaders left (it doesn't sound like stores got many of these in). No Studio Series Voyagers, and just a couple of the Earthrise Voyagers.

Target - Had Cyberverse 1-step Bludgeon & Whirl.

Kmart - The new Netflix Deluxe and Voyagers. The Voyager packs are the same price as regular Voyagers ($49), despite having two Battlemasters in them ($20 worth), and being more expensive in America than normal Voyagers (these are US$40 compared to US$30 for regular Voyagers).
    They also had a Cyberverse scout Wheeljack, and price tags for the Rescue Bots mini-racers, which I've never seen at that store.

Well, guess my dreams of a cheap Jetfire were extremely short-lived, unless Big W restock but that seems unlikely, right?

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Well, guess my dreams of a cheap Jetfire were extremely short-lived, unless Big W restock but that seems unlikely, right?
    Historically with BigW toy sales, once a store sells out of the bigger items, they don't get anymore in. Generally these things are a one-off purchase/shipment from their toy suppliers, and they all get sent out to stores so that there is nothing left at the main warehouse.

Soooooooooo, dream might be back on. I may have agreed to buy one through FB Marketplace. Had to also buy Energon Omega Supreme........which I don't mind having.....for $139. Movie Strafe was also thrown in.

Gah, I never seem to get there when they have Mixmaster and Astrotrain out.

Kmart Maroochydore has the Netflix stuff. I didn’t see in person, but my Mrs. got me a Megatron as requested.

Ipswich big w has 2 SS mixmasters. They are on a centre aisle stand out the front of the stationary section.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Netflix at Kmart Aspley (not in the toy section, in the seasonal kind of section behind the registers), wasn't taken by any of the others (esp mirage's matte paint), but picked up Hotlink and walked around the store with him for 5 mins before he grew on me, now he's open and on my shelf and I'm happy (just wish the 2 targetmasters were different moulds for the gun barrels).

Anyone looking for Earthrise Op? As at the time of posting, there are loads of him and Astrotrain at Myer Indooropilly. They have a toy sale running at the moment, also.