Page 391 of 515 FirstFirst ... 371381386387388389390391392393394395396401411 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Purchased Studio Series #60 & #61 Sentinal Prime & Scrapper (Voyagers) at Target in Toowoomba this morning. They didn't scan but I was able to price match with Big W using the sale catalogue.

Yesterday at Kmart Sunnybank Hills - Had the Netflix Voyagers (no Deluxe though), the "reissue" minibots (only the first four), and the new Feature Bot Rescue Bots. (this store must have a problem with Transformers being stolen, as some of them had security devices strapped to them, but I didn't see other toys in that area with them)

Today at Toymate Loganholme - a LOT of the discounted Masterpiece Movie Barricades, but everything else looks to be old stock (I didn't notice anything new from my last visit 4 months ago.

Also today, at Kmart Loganholme - in the toy section overflow area there was a large number of the Netflix toys & the large sized Cyberverse Spark Armour toys that have Cheetor, Optimus and Megatron, plus the first four "Reissue" minibots, and the new Rescue Bots Feature Bots.

Ipswich Kmart has the Netflix bots in as well as the first wave of the g1 minibot minus bumblebee- the only one I wanted. Oh well. Big w has had a restock of ss road buster, off road bumblebee jet shatter, sound wave and the rotf motorcycle triplets.
    Last edited by Silverbolt; 28th June 2020 at 07:56 AM.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Robina
    Cyberverse Spark Armor Elite Class Cheetor, Optimus and Megatron at the very good price of $25 each (50% off their regular retail price).
    Netflix Hound, Megatron and Hotlink and a few of the G1 Legion class figures left.

Big W Robina
    No Earthrise Voyager Starscream left, they're all Grapples.

Toymate Robina
    Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures wave 2 deluxe Grimlock and Hot Rod. 1 Hot Rod left, I bought the last Grimlock.

Myer Robina
    All the Earthrise wave 1 deluxes, voyagers but only leader Astrotrain, no Optimus.

Target Robina

Kmart The Pines
    A few g1 Legion class figures and all the Netflix deluxes (about 2 or more of each, I bought the last Scrapface). 2 Netflix Megatron, 1 Netflix Hotlink.

No photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Kmart Robina

Looks like a world first sighting there - the black redeco Cyberverse scout Bumblebee.

Toymate Robina
    Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures wave 2 deluxe Grimlock and Hot Rod. 1 Hot Rod left, I bought the last Grimlock.

$45 ??? Ouch!

Target Robina

It's good to see more Target stores getting in the Cyberverse Scout Ramjet and Deadend... if only I could find a store near me with them though.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Zoomed in and cropped photo of the scout Bumblebee from Kmart Robina.

Photo of Dead End and Ramjet from Target Robina:

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    SS Offroad Bumblebee seems to have fallen over in the packaging. If it's a return it shouldn't be on the shelf.

Browns Plains today, looking for five items that are currently out...

Target - they had the two Cyberverse Scouts I was looking for (Ramjet & Deadend), plus the most recent Studio Series Deluxes.

Kmart - The reissue Minibots, RB Feature Bots, and just Hound being the only Netflix toy left (those things are surprisingly popular, for being redecos), and a heap of the Cyberverse Spark Armour toys that have been showing up at Kmarts (Cheetor, Optimus, Megatron).

BigW - Absolutely nothing recent to even bother noting. Probably no Skylynx toys either, but I didn't go around the entire store.

Mr Toys Toyworld - Also nothing too recent to note, other than SS-54 VOY Megatron, RB Mini-racers for $9 (Kmart have them for $7).

For those still hunting the G1 minibot, there is a full set of 4 (one of each character) at Kmart Oxenford (just off the highway).
    Looks like someone took 1 of each char.

Also found in the isle behind the transformers isle a large Bumblebee movie style Camaro in the car isle. This might be old news but its not something I?d seen before. It looked fairly cheap plastic body though, so might only be good for kids and not collectors.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Sunnybank restocked Earthrise Deluxe and Netflix Deluxe, but only wave one of each (Scrapface looked to already be gone). They also got in another tray of the Rescue Bots mini-racers, and like other Kmarts, they got in a lot of the Bumblebee Movie Legion toys for $7 (maybe those hundreds of Legion toys that the Calamvale BigW had, and then suddenly disappeared one week, ended up going back to Hasbro and sent back out to Kmart stores).
    Only 3 Vintage Minibots left - one Tailgate and 2 Swerves.