Page 399 of 515 FirstFirst ... 379389394395396397398399400401402403404409419 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Helensvale Mr Toys has Scorponok for $299. Almost cancelled my Amazon order to have him there, but its a little pricey.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Target Carindale tried to upload picture. Is there a size limit?
    Anyway...
    Cyberverse Seeker pack $89
    Cyberverse Quintesson pack $49

The new Kmart doesn't have anything new.
    Ah, the kmart is finally open.

The attachments feature here does have a size limit, but I can't seem to get it to automatically resize uploads, because phones these days take photos of extremely excessive size/resolution, that takes up several megabytes, when most of the images I host here for news and sightings only end up being about 100-300 kilobytes. A camera photo being inserted whole would be huge on the screen... so I really need to figure out if we can resize uploads, and not just resize images on the screen (which remain the same memory size).
    It also means that images that are several megabytes, use up the total allocate space for uploads on this current server, faster.

The only thing I can recommend for now is changing the setting on the phone to take photos at a lower resolution... but that can be a hassle.

You should be able to resize your photos after through the edit feature on your phone. It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    No, Reject has Wave 3 which is Race Car Patrol (Roadhandler and Swindler), Battle Patrol (Topshot and Flak) and Sports Car Patrol (Blackjack and Hyperdrive).
    Sorry, I had it wrong. They've been at Mr Toys Morayfield for the last six weeks or so. Not Reject Shop, got them mixed up and thought it was the same wave since they appeared at the same time.

AF1DD087-20D7-4969-B7C7-B046B6B68C13.png
    Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    You should be able to resize your photos after through the edit feature on your phone. It's what I do.
    I have been able to choose an upload size when uploading a photo

Attachment 6366

Edit: I'm even more confused with the image upload now.....

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ah, the kmart is finally open.

The attachments feature here does have a size limit, but I can't seem to get it to automatically resize uploads, because phones these days take photos of extremely excessive size/resolution, that takes up several megabytes, when most of the images I host here for news and sightings only end up being about 100-300 kilobytes. A camera photo being inserted whole would be huge on the screen... so I really need to figure out if we can resize uploads, and not just resize images on the screen (which remain the same memory size).
    It also means that images that are several megabytes, use up the total allocate space for uploads on this current server, faster.

The only thing I can recommend for now is changing the setting on the phone to take photos at a lower resolution... but that can be a hassle.
    Most smartphones use raw setting, that's my experience but you should be able to just resize using a smartphone's native editing app or any other app to adjust the resolution after taking the photo.

Studio Series Blitzwing and Skipjack at Kmart Garden City for $45 each. One of each, only Skipjack left now.

Last edited by christalcase; 12th September 2020 at 11:19 AM.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Target Runaway Bay: 3x Seekers Cyberverse 4-pack, 4x Cyberverse Prowl/Starscream pack.
    Wildwheel, Meteorstorm and Bumblebee Cyberverse Troopers as well, $44 each.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

From the last two days...

Sunnybank Kmart - not restocking much lately, except Rescue Bots Rescan and Mini Racers.

Garden City Kmart (this was last night, which was obviously just before they added in some more SS Voyagers) - had the newest wave of Voyagers, Scrapper & Sentinel Prime (well, they were the latest wave, until the next wave was found this morning, a couple posts up).

Garden City Target - nothing new. The website said that they had both of the Cyberverse Multi-packs, but I couldn't find them anywhere in the store, and the staff there couldn't find them.

Garden City BigW - Also had SS Voyager Scrapper and Sentinel Prime... heaps of the 7-pack Ooshies were back, on clearance for $10 (from $15), and Botbots single packs were on clearance at $3 (from $5). It probably means that they have stopped re-ordering the single packs, and with Kmart already stopped selling them, it is now going to be impossible to find these beyond series 4 (and these are not the sort of toy you want to be trying to collect online).

Target Springwood - finally found the two Cyberverse multipacks.

BigW Springwood/Kuraby - Cyberverse 1-step Repugnus was probably the only thing worth noting.

Toyworld Springwood - Had the Cyberverse Battlecall toys (large $80, small $45), and the recently found wave 4 Siege Micromasters (with wave 1 Decepticon jets).