Page 405 of 515 FirstFirst ... 385395400401402403404405406407408409410415425 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Friday at Logan Hyperdome...

Kmart - nothing worth noting (no Netflix toys, and the website said that they had no stock).

Toymate - A large number of Botbots have shown up, discounted... nothing new though. They also have the Earthrise w2 Battlemaster Slighterfang (and Rung), as reported a few posts above... and new Cyberverse 1-steps Ratchet & Megatron.

Then I went over to the Kmart at Sunnybank Hills because the website said that they still had stock of the Netflix toys... but when I get there, they tell me that the stock arrived yesterday (Thursday) and was still yet to be broken down and put into the store. They told me to come back on the weekend or next week.

I returned Sunday morning, and they were still out the back "somewhere".

I then dropped by again today, and they STILL haven't gotten to them... four days and they still haven't dealt with their last delivery.

They said that I should ring up next time before coming to the store, but I just don't trust people answering the phone if they aren't familiar with the brand, as they would just guess at something and tell me the wrong info.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale Kmart should have the Netflix bots out by now. I dropped in there this morning, they weren't out at 11am, but I sweet talked a helpful young assistant to go out the back and find me a Bumblebee.

I had found Megs, that Seeker, Red, Jacky, and Elita at Cannon Hill Kmart around 9am. I took one Elita, leaving them one left.

Carindale Myer doesn't have Earthrise Wave 2 out yet. I didn't ask if they are in the back, mainly because unlike the Netflix bots they should get a fairly wide release.

Good hunting.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Stocklands Burleigh Heads
    1x Earthrise Snapdragon

Kmart Coomera
    Netflix Deluxe: 1x Bumblebee, 2x Elita-1, 3x Wheeljack
    Netflix Voyager: Megatron and Hotlink
    Netflix Leader: Ultra Magnus Spoiler Pack

Kmart Helensvale
    Cyberverse Battle Class: Starscream, Shockwave, Prowl, Ratchet ONLY $9 each
    Earthrise deluxe: 2x Airwave, 1x Smokescreen, 2x Arcee

Netflix Deluxe: 1x Bumblebee, 3x Elita-1, 4x Wheeljack, 1x Red Alert
    Netflix Voyager: 3x Megatron, 3x Hotlink
    Netflix Leader: 4x Ultra Magnus Spoiler Pack

Garden City Kmart seem to be stocking the shelves with the Netflix figures today. I saw three stock trolleys with at least 5 figures each. Seem to be at least 3 or 4 of Hotlink and Megatron. At least 3 or 4 of the Deluxe except for just 1 Red Alert and 2 Impactor. Only saw 2 Spoiler packs.

Would take pictures but didn't want to seem suspicious. Grabbed Elita-1 and Bumblebee.

Edit: Big W has SS Off-road Bumblebee, Jet Shatter, Satellite Soundwave and Topspin
    Last edited by nalops; 27th October 2020 at 02:12 PM.

Robina Kmart has full restock of Netflix Wave 2 deluxes (29), all chars. Full restock of Wave 1 voyagers (49).
    There was only lonely G1 tailgate found in the Matchbox car isle.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Sunnybank Hills still haven't unpacked their Netflix Transformers (that arrived last Thursday), and the person at the service counter was quite rude when I started asking how much longer it might take, and why it was taking so long.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Australia Fair
    Netflix deluxe: Impactor, Elita-1, Bumblebee, Red Alert, Wheeljack. At least 2 of each, 15 figures total.
    Netflix Voyager: 3x Megatron, 3x Hotlink
    Netflix Leader: 6x Ultra Magnus Spoiler Pack

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Kmart Sunnybank Hills still haven't unpacked their Netflix Transformers (that arrived last Thursday), and the person at the service counter was quite rude when I started asking how much longer it might take, and why it was taking so long.
    The Netflix toys are still not unpacked yet... and a different person contradicted the rude person by saying that they were indeed understaffed, and said it could still take ANOTHER WEEK to unpack the load that arrived on the 22nd.

Kmart Toowong had an elita-1.
    They still have:
    X2 ER airwave
    X2 SS scrapper
    X1 SS blitzwing
    X1 SS skipjack
    Bunch of SS deluxes from the Jeep bee wave

I did the rounds of several Kmart stores after work today, to see what Netflix toys were still there, and for the Deluxe class, no stores had Bumblebee, Elita-1 or Impactor... there were heaps of Wheeljack and Red Alert, so those two are ending up being the shelf-warmers for wave 2.
    Still haven't seen the wave 2 Earthrise Deluxe yet either, which other people have been seeing at Kmarts in other Brisbane stores and in other states.

Kmart Logan Hyperdome - had more Reissue Minibots (only wave 1 though).

Kmart Marsden Park (Logan Central) - first time I've seen Snapdragon in a store.

Kmart Browns Plains

Kmart Sunnybank - no Netflix DLX or Leaders. Just like some of the other Kmarts above, there was a restock of Cyberverse Scouts, which is after the wave that had the grey Bumblebee and has no new figures (all re-releases). Unfortunately for me, it was the grey Bumblebee that I've been looking out for, and now it looks like that wave is long gone.

Kmart Sunnybank Hills - this photo was from Wednesday, but I phoned in today, and the toys were still sitting out the back somewhere.