Page 408 of 515 FirstFirst ... 388398403404405406407408409410411412413418428 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Toy mate Robina has heaps of new stock for Christmas across many toy lines. Some of it is imported remainder stock (eg ex TRU branded Marvel Legends exclusives from Infinity Wars, Star Wars Black Series exclusives etc. But what caught my eye was this Cyberverse set which was a Target exclusive. It?s a pricey way to do it but if you wanted to army build Sharkticons (or ?baby sharpies? for the Pit of Judgment set) it might interest some. Stacks of them though so may hit clearance after Christmas (prices of some non-tf items have now gone UP).

Cyberverse Sharkticon set - 44.95
    PHOTO TO COME- upload issues
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Sunnybank Hills has 2 NF Wheeljack, 2 Megatron and 1 Hotlink plus 4 spoiler boxes. Also 2 Airwave.

Big w Ipswich has 2 each of SS overload and scavenger as well as 1 x earthrise skylynx an a result of siege voyagers and deluxes.

Woolies Sunnybank had a sale tag for the small Authentics, until NOV 17th.

Kmart Logan Hyperdome had 12 Reissue Optimus toys, and 10 Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream toys (looks to be a regular release, or a lot of unsold toys from last year, as it is 2019 packaging). Also saw a single Airwave toy as the only wave 2 Earthrise Deluxe toy. Also, it was another store that had their Netflix Leader boxes opened up.

JB Hifi Logan Hyperdome had the new Transformers jigsaw puzzle ($23), but none on display with the large range of licensed jigsaw puzzles, so either they were selling really fast, or they weren't getting as many units as all of the other ones.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sightings from Thursday:

Kmart Robina
    Cyberverse warrior Slipstream and Bumblebee only $10 each

Myer Robina
    Earthrise Sky Lynx

Big W Robina
    Restock of Siege figures:
    Deluxe: Cog, Sideswipe, Spinister, Crosshairs and Hound $29 each
    Voyager: Plenty of Megatron and Thundercracker $49 each

Studio Series Leaders: Scavenger and Overload $88 each

Toymate Robina
    Cyberverse Sharkticons Attack $45 each

Garden City Target and Kmart. Not much new. Didn't get a chance to go Big W.

Just now realising that Netflix Wheeljack was there. Didn't see it until looking at my photo just now....
    Attached Images Attached Images

No real change at Kmart and Target Garden City. Did manage to go Big W this time and wow, do they have a lot of Siege Voyagers. I think at least 60 Megatron and Thundercracker. Also 2 or 3 Sky Lynx plus the RotF Soundwave wave of SS. Did also see 1 Overload and 3 Scavenger if anyone's looking for them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Today at Sunnybank...
    I went there to check my mailbox for the latest comic issues (Paulbot got new ones this week, but mine weren't there yet), and EB Games for Maverick (still not in yet, but they said the computer has it ready to be sent to the store any day now), as well as Kmart for the new Cyberverse Deluxe toy... but came home with nothing.

Kmart - No Cyberverse Deluxe at all (was hoping they had the newest one that was found in Sydney today - Thunderhowl). Just like every other Kmart store so far that I've seen Earthrise Deluxe toys, this one just had Airwave left.

Coles - found an end-of-aisle display of Hasbro christmas toys, with two Transformers items... wave 3 Botbots single packs (orange bubbles) and the latest wave of Cyberverse Scouts (all re-release figures).

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Pacific Fair
    Earthrise wave 2 deluxes

Mr Toys Toyworld Australia Fair
    Cyberverse Sharkticons attack $40

Kmart Australia Fair
    Earthrise wave 2 deluxes

I saw a couple allicons and airwaves at Target in the cbd. I was initially excited for The Allicon; but seeing a couple reviews and now in person I decided to pass.