Page 411 of 515 FirstFirst ... 391401406407408409410411412413414415416421431 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I was there at about 2.30pm and asked the service desk as well and told the same thing.... that they weren't on order and that the Caloundra store was my best chance!!!
    Pics from yesterday...

Cyberverse 1-step Megatron X (first time I've seen it here or in a sightings posting).

Rescue Bots rescan Optimus (hotrod truck), which comes with Hotshot (race car) but I didn't see it there so might have already been bought. (also a first here)

Meanwhile, over in a different part of the toy section, two Netflix Leader packs left... both ripped open (one of the boxes has both of the lids jammed onto it).

3 G1 Soundwave reissues at Kmart Hyperdome $79

"sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Pacific Fair
    2x G1 Soundwave & Buzzsaw $79
    3x G1 cassettes Ravage & Rumble $39
    2x G1 cassettes Frenzy & Lazerbeak $39

Pacific Fair Kmart no soubdwave when I arrived a few hours later, and the only cassette was pretty mangled packaging so I passed. So close though, and thanks for posting the photo Convoid. Might be as close as I?ll get, but gee it looks great to see one on a Kmart shelf
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Damn, $39 for the cassettes... and I thought the minibots were expensive.
    I guess it's cheaper than buying the originals, for the same effect on the display shelf.

(now to start seeing people selling these on ebay or other sale sites for excessive amounts, claiming that they are originals, either to fool others, or because they themselves thought they were originals)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Damn, $39 for the cassettes... and I thought the minibots were expensive.
    I guess it's cheaper than buying the originals, for the same effect on the display shelf.

(now to start seeing people selling these on ebay or other sale sites for excessive amounts, claiming that they are originals, either to fool others, or because they themselves thought they were originals)
    They are easy to identify. It is Hasbro Mexico stock, with strong adhesive labels that cannot be easily removed. The sticker has been there for awhile too..... more recent stickers usually come off easier. I bought a warpath reissue today, but removing the sticker damaged the backing card
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I bought Soundwave reissue through KMart online this morning. At least it is not Russian Roulette with that one.
    Cassettes on the other hand... not even available online. Though a few stores showed in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Cassettes on the other hand... not even available online. Though a few stores showed in stock.
    Strange, from Perth I can Add to Bag with a postcode of 4000 (2x packs for free shipping).

Saw you post this morning and tried again. Worked. Interesting...

Well that is interesting. Soundwave is coming from Toombul. The tapes are coming from The Pines.
    I dropped into Cannon Hill KMart yesterday, which is the one showing In Stock online and there was nothing on the shelves.