Page 417 of 515 FirstFirst ... 397407412413414415416417418419420421422427437 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Garden City Kmart December 31st.... not a single Transformers toy anywhere. Not even the most insignificant shelfwarmer. The entire toy section looked like a store that was closing down and selling off all existing stock (reminded me of the TRU store closing down).

This is the actual section that usually has the Transformers located, and still has the shelf tags.

And at BigW, they have only restocked the Studio Series Leader class, but two waves ago - wave 4 from 2019, which has Shockwave & Scavenger.
    Scavenger showed up in Australia with Overload in September 2020 (wave 5 - the only Leader class wave for 2020), but Shockwave has only just been showing up in Australia in December 2020.
    With the release of Studio Series Leader class in Australia being unreliable and sporadic (and often years after they were released globally), I'm wondering if we will see wave 6 Grimlock/Wheelie at any of the major retailers during 2021 at all. (probably the most reliable option is if you pre-ordered it from somewhere like Amazon or EB Games, as they are more likely to get the stock if Hasbro has promised it to them)

Back at BigW today, and they haven't had anything new put out since Thursday 31st. Apparently they have the Voyager SS86 toys out the back (16 units), but can't put them out until their regular toy staffer is on Monday to add them to the system.
    Even though they have the product range of "Voyager Studio Series" in the system, they don't have the new barcodes of the two new products (Scourge & Hotrod) in the system yet, so if they do sell them now, it won't be reflected on the inventory (people will look on the website and think that there is stock at a store that has already sold out... or the store thinks it is a high theft item and not order more).

(I didn't bother checking Kmart today.)

Oooh, hopefully I can pick up a Shockwave on Tuesday when I'm there. As much as I'd like to get the Voyagers for $29, I'll keep my $45 Kmart layby ones and leave the Big W ones for other people.

For those looking for SS86 deluxe's, you can find a stack of them at Big W North Lakes. I did a quick count as I ran past, but didn't go through every box (They have a massive end display of them). Sadly no Voyagers found or on display. This has been up for a few days, still plenty of stock.

12+ Blurr
    7+ Jazz
    4+ Cup

Kmart North Lakes had basically nothing.. 3 to 4 smaller Cyberverse figures and 4x Netflix Ultra Magnus.

Big W Mt Ommaney had no stock.. They sold out all their SS86 voyages the same day they went to put them out. Can confirm it looks like they sold their SS Leader Class Shockwaves, I had them in hand as they were putting them up yesterday, but sadly none on the shelf today. Still had 4x SS Overload/Scavenger each on display.

Big W Springfield after previous sightings has nothing, but did have 1x Soundwave Scout pack left after I took one.

Big W Booval had 2x SS86 Hot Rod left when I was there two days ago.

Note: All stores had previous Seige figures in stock, but only Megatron/Thundercracker... And insane amounts of them. Big W Mt Ommaney did have 1x Siege Crosshairs, but its head has fallen off. On closer inspection it looks like the screw is missing from it.

I thought my local K-Mart was bad, but at least they went to the effort the other day of cleaning up the TF section. It still has holes, but at least it no longer looks like everything's just been thrown around.

Lots of ss86 deluxe in big W Gympie. No voyagers tho...

BigW at Pacific fair still has lots of Kup, Blurr, Jazz and Hot Rod SS86. No sign of any restocking at ANY Kmart for Netflix, still looking for Soundwave....

I never even saw the Netflix Soundwave (or Optimus) in person... and I imagine that they all disappeared by christmas.

Today at Sunnybank Kmart... almost 2 weeks after christmas and it is still looking empty. Maybe Kmart has run out of Transformers at their warehouses?

Went to Sunnybank Kmart earlier today. Basically no change.

At Garden City Big W, there's 4 SS Scavenger after I took the last Shockwave plus 4 SS86 Hot Rod. Says 'Item not Found' when I scanned it through price check. Very tempted to try and get it for $29 but I can't be bothered having to cancel/return my Kmart one in layby.

Kmart Garden City has no Transformers that I can find.

Also just realised I've yet to see any SS86 Deluxe.

Checking out BigW Kuraby/Springwood... no Studio Series or Earthrise Deluxe in stock (they did have two Sky Lynxes).
    They just had a delivery today, but no Transformers toys were on it.

That's actually my closest Big W but I almost never go there meanwhile I go Garden City almost every week now.