Page 421 of 515 FirstFirst ... 401411416417418419420421422423424425426431441 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Yesterday (Sunday) at Garden City.
    I was only there to pick up something from Zing, so it says a lot about the dire state of toys at the moment, when I wasn't even bothered to check any of the major retailers while I was there.
    I did have to force myself to check out Kmart on the way out though, as it was completely empty 2 weeks ago, and I was curious to see if they had anything there at all yet.
    (they did, but only Rescue Bots... and a single Cyberverse toy that must have been returned after christmas)

Kmart - the recent Rescan, and some of the 4-pack (which is excellent value if you, or your kids are a fan of the Academy cartoon).

Zing - had three of the Decepticon Pop Vinyls. (no toys, and no jigsaw puzzles left)

And Reject Shop had the second wave of Cyberverse Scouts, all the way back from 2019.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh now have Kingdom figures.

Core: Optimus Prime, Rattrap, Vertebreak $20 each
    Voyager: 1x Cyclonus, 4x Optimus Primal $50 each
    Leader: 2x Megatron (Beast) $90 each

At Kmart Garden City and nothing's really changed except there's a NF Hotlink and Megatron now?

Honestly tempted by NF Megatron but I already have Siege and G2 Megatron.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    At Kmart Garden City and nothing's really changed except there's a NF Hotlink and Megatron now?

Honestly tempted by NF Megatron but I already have Siege and G2 Megatron.
    I was in the same boat... but I ended up getting one. I am glad I did... it makes the Siege version look like a KO... so I gave the Siege version to my son

Apparently I'm very easy to convince. Decided if it was still there, then I'd put it on layby. It was.

Checked Myer, Target, Big W as well at Garden City and nothing new. Mostly Cyberverse is what I can find.

Had an hour to kill today so did a quick round trip..

Kmart North Lakes - nothing here but 3x Netflix Leader Magnus on sale for $69. One of them is opened..

Big W North Lakes - not a lot new here.. lots of Cyberverse and just those two Micromasters.

1x SS Leader Scavenger

Target North Lakes - few different Cyberverse compared to Big W, but surprise! Voyager SS86.

2x SS86 Voyager Hot Rod
    1x SS86 Voyager Scourge
    2x ER Deluxe Arceee

Zing North Lakes - not much noteworthy. Few Pop figures.. lots of old ER deluxes

1x ER Leader Doubledealer
    1x GS Deluxe Exhaust

Mr Toys Rothwell - no pics. A fellow collector was perusing the items while I was there and didn't want to bother them. Managed to score Vertebreak and Rat Trap for myself. Quite a few old ER and Cyberverse stuff available. Will get pics next time. Notables below..

1x Kingdom Leader Optimus Prime
    1x Kingdom Core Vertebreak
    3x Kingdom Core Optimus Prime

1x ER Deluxe Airwave
    3x ER Deluxe Alicon
    2x ER Deluxe Arcee
    2x ER Deluxe Smokescreen

1x Titans Returns Moon Racer
    2x Titans Returns.. forget his name. Dammit. Want to say Blackwing?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dogboy; 20th January 2021 at 07:56 AM.

Ultra Magnus for $69 is incredibly tempting but not sure which store would have him still. I know Garden City doesn't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    Had an hour to kill today so did a quick round trip..
    I don't know why, but none of the attachments have shown up on the server, so didn't show up in the post... sorry about that.
    This server has so many glitches and issues, I'm going to have to move the site again.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I don't know why, but none of the attachments have shown up on the server, so didn't show up in the post... sorry about that.
    This server has so many glitches and issues, I'm going to have to move the site again.
    Don't apologize mate, they were working and I think I screwed them up with a last minute edit. Don't think I can fix them from work, but I will reupload them tomorrow morning for everyone.

Edit: Should be fixed now.
    Last edited by Dogboy; 20th January 2021 at 07:56 AM.

Online only, but Mrtoys.com.au has the Transformers Back to the Future crossover Deluxe up for sale for 79.99. Might be good for people who missed out at Zing.
    Not sure if they ship interstate though, so only posted it here.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!