Page 441 of 515 FirstFirst ... 421431436437438439440441442443444445446451461 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Runaway Bay Target Kingdom Core class Starscream and Megs
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Target Garden City had Kingdom core class wave 2 , Megatron and Starscream.
    Not there now...

I was tempted to get the Buzzworthy SS74, in case the regular Studio Series line stops before it comes out... but they only had the other 3 still there. I guess others have the same idea, or just wanted something new that hadn't been released before.

Myer had no Kingdom toys, and they couldn't see any out the back even though their system said there should be a couple of Voyagers left... which must have "walked out".

BigW is ridiculous... nothing but Cyberverse, and nothing on the pegs at all.

Meanwhile, at JB Hifi, they had the new poster by Impact Posters (number 57), and quite a few jigsaw puzzles still left.

Just went through Carindale
    Kmart and Target have nothing of note.

Myer (20% off toys)
    1x SS86 Grimlock
    1x Kingdom Dinobot

Big W (20% off toys)
    5x Kingdom Dinobot

Hey Yo! Anyone chasing Dinobot or Inferno, Northlakes Big W has them! 20% off special ends today (05/04/21)

Location of transformers figure spotting: Westfield Chermside.
    Was at big w. Didnt get a chance to take a photo, was in a hurry. Important thing is that there was at least 3x blurr, 3x Kup and most importantly, 2x jazz figures (there was 3, took 1 home. For those wondering, it cost $23.20, less than all other stores at chermside). I can recall there being NO ss voyagers and/or leaders, nor any kingdom figures, as there were mostly cyberverse figures.

Now at kmart (now apparently cannot upload photos).
    There was 1x kup, with 1x blurr behind it. Nothing else in studio series, neither voyager or leader, as well as kingdom figures. There was at least 2x cyberverse deluxe “seeker strike” starscream, along with battlecall bumblebee and starscream. There was also suprisingly (since i havent seen it until now) a bunch of siege “aimless” and “caliburst”. There was also a bunch of rescue bots academy figures, along with other figures. There was one lonely core class optimus prime hanging there as well.

On Wednesday, stopping by Mr Toys at Springwood and Macgregor...

I don't recall seeing anything too interesting at either store. It looked like the only Kingdom toys at both stores were wave 1 Core figures.
    The Macgregor store has moved their "World's Smallest" toys to the front wall just inside the door. And after seeing all the birthday cards on their website, I saw them at the Macgregor store near the front counter.

Springwood store...

Macgregor store...

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Orion.
    Target - G1 Weirdwolf and Highbrow

Mr Toys - Wave 2 Kingdom Deluxes. $35, so I am holding off.

Zing has a Beastwars Megatron $109.

Big W has nothing special.

Kidstuff nothing new.

Location of transformers sightings: cbd
    (All sightings recorded on sunday)

At the myer store in the cbd, there was a ton of ss86 delixe figures, including multitudes of jazz, kup and blurr figures.
    There was also at least 5x earthrise grapple, 1x ER and 1x kingdom arcee (the only kingdom figure present), 2x ER airwave and a bunch of ss62 soundwave (satellite mode). There was also a bunch of cyberverse figures, dont know if anyone cares about them, but if anyone wants to know, there was 2x cyberverse grimlock ‘seismic stomp’, a bunch of battle armour bumblebees and shockwaves, and a bunch of small energon armour wild wheels and bumblebees. Reminder that there is a 20% sale at myer if anyone is interested, which does apply to ss deluxes.

At target, there was practically nothing of interest. There were 2x ss86 blurrs, 2x cyberverse deluxe class shockwave, 1x buzzworthy bumblebee (ss40) car mode shatter, and a bunch of rescue bots academy bumblebee and optimus.

Did a small run.. Too busy being school holidays, covid etc... Will do another run later this week, may try a few other stores.

Kmart Northlakes - Kingdom has quite a few Rattrap's and 1 lonely Vertebreak, 2x Black Arachnia. 1x SS86 Cup and 2x SS86 Blurr. Not sure on the other figures... but first time I found that BB Starscream with weapons pack, and Soundwave with Laserbeak at Kmart.

Target Northlakes - Kingdom Wave 2 Core class has only 1x Megatron, 4x Starscream and 1x lonely wave 1 Vertebreak. Lots of SS86 deluxes of all 3.

Zing Northlakes - Kingdom has 1x Ractonite left, 3x Paleotrex and I didn't count how many core Megatron and Starscream were left, but both were there. Along with 1x leader Kingdom Optimus Prime, and a few big POP! Optimus Primes for $80.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dogboy; 13th April 2021 at 09:59 PM.

Myer Garden City must of had Kingdom deluxe wave 2 as there was a single Arcee. This was on Wed and Thurs. I checked out Mr Toys at Magregor, I must of just missed wave 2 deluxes, as everthing was there except Huffer.