Page 443 of 515 FirstFirst ... 423433438439440441442443444445446447448453463 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I just picked up SS72 Starscream from Kmart Arana Hills. There was another left on the shelf.

Robina Kmart Lots of Cyberverse Deluxes, and a few $10 Warrrior classes. Few studio series deluxes (86) but no Voyagers or even a shelf tag.

Robina Target No headmasters, no joy.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Chermside Kmart - Ss86 Hot Rod

Chermside Zing - Netflix Poiler pack 3 (Megs, purple thing)

This afternoon while checking out the EB Games site for any new listings, I notice the Netflix wave 3 Leader pack on there, and in-stock for pickup only. The only EB Store that had one was Carindale, but on the Zing website the Garden City store still had it... so I bought one and since it said it was ready to pickup in 15 minutes, I impulsively headed on down to the store because it was late-night shopping (otherwise I would have gone tomorrow after work).

And there is still one left on the shelf... along with a giant sized Pop Vinyl Optimus (and I thought the regular ones looked disturbing). They also had one regular Transformers toy.

Target at Garden City - their Transformers selection is getting smaller and smaller.

Kmart - has the second wave Legends Kingdom toys, and just one Deluxe... so their Kingdom selection is also pathetic. (it seems like none of the stores are restocking, almost as if Hasbro Australia under-ordered this time around with Generations)
    They did have the next of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee toys... unfortunately it wasn't the small 2-pack with Spike, but the Mega Bumblebee from TF4, for $49.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jurassic Park toys, which from a distance, looked a lot like the packaging for Kingdom... which makes me wonder, since the Jurassic Park toys are done by Mattel, who was copying who (the toy industry is so competitive, it would not be surprising).

Been swinging by Kmart every few days on the lookout for Netflix wave 3. Today was different, Kmart North Lakes has shrunk down the Transformers section basically to nothing. There are a few single units on the shelf (outside of Core classes and Siege Target Masters). All the tags remain on the shelf pushed together with "temporarily out of stock" stickers. None of the new Bumblebee figures listed online are in stock or have tags on the shelf either.

Target headmasters wave 2 is showing up in stores. I got the final 3 from Coomera today. I used the target website to check store stock. I had been checking it daily for updates. The link hopefully works and you can check for stock. Good luck.

https://www.target.com.au/p/transfor...orted/64784861

Buranda says it has stock!!?? Amazing if true.

Nah I don’t think it does. That’s just the default place it shows. If you click on the show who has stock it says it doesn’t.

I saw a set of four of those Headmasters at Target Maroochydore today… only remember Highbrow... but there were four.

Kmart Carindale 2x SS CybertronianStarscream $45

Target Carindale 3x SS Dino, 4x SS B127 $29 (doesn't scan)
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"