Page 467 of 515 FirstFirst ... 447457462463464465466467468469470471472477487 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Sunnybank yesterday afternoon... nothing too exciting to mention.

Netflix Voyagers in Brisbane...
    I have been desperately looking for a Soundwave to use to trade for a wave 3 Netflix Voyager that someone has spare, and it looks like there are none left in greater Brisbane and maybe none in all of South East QLD.

Stores I checked in last 4 days...
    Calamvale - none
    Carindale - none
    Garden City - none
    Sunnybank - none

Stores I rang up...
    Loganholme - none
    Victoria Point - none
    Woodridge - none
    Cannonhill - none
    Indooroopilly - none
    Mt Ommaney - none - claimed to have some on order, but no other store said they did, so could be wrong.
    Yamanto - none
    Forest Lake - none
    Helensvale - none
    Northlakes - has Optimus, Megatron, Hotlink (no Soundwave)
    Ipswich - says they have "the blue one" (Soundwave) in an Optimus Prime box that was just returned that day (could be a swapped out toy, or a packaging error)

Website says no stock, so didn't call (website could be wrong, but not likely)
    Chermside
    Burpengary
    Browns Plains
    Arana Hills
    Toowong
    Stafford
    Toombul
    Aspley
    Redbank Plains
    Broadbeach
    The Pines

Stores I haven't rung yet that have "low stock" on website (which has so far meant no stock)
    (stores will only hold items for 24 hours, so there was no point calling up before the weekend, because if they have one, they can't hold it that long, so would be calling up tomorrow or saturday)
    Coomera
    Southport
    Oxenford
    Robina

Caloundra - appears to be the only SE QLD store on the Kmart site that says "in stock" not low stock, so could have some, but I haven't called, because I'm not driving 2 hours to that store, so don't want to know if I'm missing out.

I have also tried to order some from the Kmart product page, to see what I get... it would only let me order 3, which I'm guessing is the three at North Lakes... which would give me every one except Soundwave... so will have to wait and see.

The Buzzworthy BB two pack not on clearance there? Was wondering if it was at all stores.

No... I saw someone post that it was back on discount somewhere down south, but up here it went back up to its new regular price of $25 a few weeks back.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Stores I haven't rung yet that have "low stock" on website (which has so far meant no stock)
    (stores will only hold items for 24 hours, so there was no point calling up before the weekend, because if they have one, they can't hold it that long, so would be calling up tomorrow or saturday)
    Coomera
    Southport
    Oxenford
    Robina
    Robina - there was 1 Optimus late last week
    Southport - there was 1 megatron on Monday

Was looking for a ER or Netflix Meg's, but don't think there are many locally. Ahh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    Was looking for a ER or Netflix Meg's, but don't think there are many locally. Ahh well.
    I was going to send you a PM - I have a Netflix Megs that I was looking sell without battle masters.

Thanks for the offer SP, all good. Have a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    Double checked North Lakes as I was there yesterday (just in case they got more Wave 1 in) and they only had 2x Optimus.

I saw half the g1/Japanese version oh the titanmasters at Myer center Target. Briainstorm, chromedome, hardhead and Mindwipe. Pic is refusing to upload unfortunately. But oh, those classic boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by lambi View Post
    I saw half the g1/Japanese version oh the titanmasters at Myer center Target. Briainstorm, chromedome, hardhead and Mindwipe. Pic is refusing to upload unfortunately. But oh, those classic boxes!
    I saw these at Target Maroochydore too.