Page 474 of 515 FirstFirst ... 454464469470471472473474475476477478479484494 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Garden City.
    Big W seems to have restocked their SS and Kingdom Leaders. Slag, Galvatron, Magnus, and Grindor.

Kidstuff
    T-Wrecks and Dinobot Adventures Three pack

Kmart Chermside has two Wreck-Gar and two Sweeps on a stock cage ready to go on shelf. Stock cage is on the shop floor near the remote control car isle

Carindale
    Big W has done a restock. Nothing new, but they have a Slag back. Also Wreck Gar is on the Big W website so watch this space.

Kmart
    No Wreck Gars yet.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Coomera
    1x Studio Series Jolt

Myer Pacific Fair
    Ghostbusters Ecto-1 on special at $83.99 (was 119.99) Can not be used with other offers. Offer ends October 31.

Kmart Aus Fair - 4 Sweeps. No Wreck-Gars.

Big W Burleigh Stocklands Vintage Beast Wars Optimus Primal $89, Cheetor and Rattrap $59.
    Available now. Enjoy.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Sunnybank, last Thursday - only thing new is the "Rescue Bots" 3-pack. (hence the lack of urgency uploading the pic)
    No SS Voyagers at all, so no Sweeps.

Today at BigW Garden City - they appeared to have restocked their Kingdom Deluxes, but only wave 2. The excitement of thinking that I had found wave 3 (to get Wingfinger), was short lived.
    They also look to have had a recent restock of Studio Series Voyagers, but it was a previous wave with Hotrod and Mv6 Starscream.

The most noticeable new stock at this BigW (since my last visit), was a big selection of Rescue Bots... including the big electronic Rescue Bots Hotshot ($69), the Dinobots 3-pack ($53), and both waves of the Rescue Bots Rescan Classic Heroes Teams figures ($22).
    The thing that amazes me is how BigW used to be the price-leaders, but Kmart are cheaper for all of these... $59 for the electronic Hotshot, $39 for the 3-pack, and $19 for the Rescan figures.

And for the MOTU fans... I haven't noticed the new toys at BigW yet, but they look to be selling well, based on all the empty pegs.

Carindale.

Big W.
    Vintage Beastwars. Rattrap and Cheetor. $59

Kmart
    Has their Deluxe wave of Netflix bots. All four. $29
    Had Wreck-Gar and Sweep. $45. One Sweep left.

Sunnybank Kmart also restocked their Netflix Deluxe Wave 3.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Garden City Big W has plenty of BW Rattrap, Cheetor and Optimus Primal. Unfortunately they restocked with wave 2 Kingdom Deluxes.

Garden City Target has restocked with Headmaster Deluxes.

Sunnybank Kmart has 1x SS Sweep.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"