Page 488 of 515 FirstFirst ... 468478483484485486487488489490491492493498508 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Helensvale Target plenty of Legacy toys (Deluxe, Voyager class). I only took Arcee and Bulkhead, but it was a full case.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Maroochydore has quite a few Kingdom Deluxes ($15). I grabbed a Tracks.

And I didn’t realise it was significant, but they also have 2-3 Studio Series BB Movie Soundwave.

JB HiFi in Maroochydore HOME (not the Plaza) had a decent selection:

Target Springwood has full case of Legacy Deluxes, but for Voyagers, only 2x Bulkhead is left.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

A lot of Kmart's in QLD are now showing the Legacy Cores in stock (at least the south side of Brisbane). Closest to me was Bupengary.

They had 5x each Skywarp, Hot Rod and Iguanas on show.

Oxenford Kmart - has the 3 Legacy core class figures out.

From yesterday and Wednesday...

Target Springwood - had some Legacy still there from the sighting a couple days earlier, but no Kickback... and now there is only Skids left.

Kmart Garden City - didn't have the Legacy Core class yesterday. The new thing that they did have was year 4 Cyberverse 1-steps (green packaging), which we didn't get here last year when it was released globally. (we still haven't had year 4 Warriors or Ultra class here)

Target Garden City - had some Legacy toys, but only Bulkhead, Arcee and Dragstrip. Also a lot of Cyberverse toys in different areas of the toy section, of the combiner 2-packs and the Ultimate class.

Kmart Sunnybank - had the Legacy Core class, looked like they were only just out, as there were heaps (about 12).

Coles Sunnybank - had the Optimus dog toy (this was on Tuesday, while it was on sale). I didn't buy one, as I was interested, but then I saw it in person.

Lots of Legacy at Toymate Robina including Legacy Laser Optimus and Legacy Galvatron.

Kmart Northlakes: Online says the Legacy Cores are instock, but none on show.

JB Hifi Northlakes:
    1x Rodimus Prime
    2x Kingdom Megatron
    2x Kingdom Cyclonus
    3-4x of each Golden Disk collection
    2x Gigawatt
    2x Worlds Collide 4 pack
    2x SS Wheeljack/Ratchet/Brawn
    6x SS core Ravage/Shockwave
    1x SS86 Kup/Jazz

Few other figures also on show but can't remember them all. Want to say they had 1x SS Blackout and Jolt.

Myer Maroochydore has 2 Legacy G2 Primes left in Leader class (I took the Galvatrons), but they’re not on the floor yet, nor are any other Legacy. You have to ask behind the service desk.