Page 492 of 515 FirstFirst ... 472482487488489490491492493494495496497502512 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Garden City Big W has like 20 Motormasters split between the cardboard display in the middle of the store and the row of special items near the toy section..

Underwood / Kuraby Big W didn't have Motormaster but had the Studio Series Deluxe wave with 3x Ironhide, 2x Arcee and 1x Perceptor at the normal Transformers section (not the cardboard stand), $28, but they are willing to pricematch against Myers' $23.99.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I just left Carindale Big W which had at least 7 motormasters in transformers display near front of store

Frustrating that all Brisbane Big W stores in my area are showing having no Motormaster in stock so I was unable to click and collect. Decided to go to the Browns Plains store and like most people found they did have stock...10 or more at least!

Something worth noting is that I also picked up the SS Exo Suit Spike Witwicky. Only saw the one that I grabbed but I guess they have more somewhere?

Photos to go with what I posted up 4 days ago... so it might not be completely accurate now.

BigW Loganholme had most of their Transformers near the front of the store.
    They had three Wolfangs and two Scorponoks, and a couple of Studio Series Leader Slug/Slags. A LOT of Studio Series Cores, but all wave 1.
    No Studio Series toys from 2022 larger than the Core class.
    They had the kids clothing that were taken down from the BigW website (because of the Movie imagery), so I guess they were still allowed to sell the stock... just not have the images left up online (too late now - once out online, it is always out there).

Target Garden City just got in their Legacy Beasts (Sandstorm, Nightprowler, Buzzsaw), starting with 12, but I had ordered 5 (to improve my odds of getting one of each), and when I told someone else that they were there, they wanted a set too, so there are now just 6 left. The strange thing is that after taking two full sets, the remaining six were not two of each - there was 3 Buzzsaw, 2 Sandstorm, 1 Nightprowler. It isn't an even split either, so maybe they just got loose units from the warehouse and not complete cases.
    They also had two of the Retro Headmasters - Brainstorm and Hardhead.

Kmart Garden City - I was hoping to find the newest Studio Series Deluxes (Arcee & Ironhide), but they didn't have them yet. They did have Legacy Core, Deluxe and Voyager.

Mr Toys Macgregor - They had Legacy Leader (both Optimus and Galvatron), and Voyagers (could only see Bulkhead).
    (and yes... at the bottom of the shelves is a Dragonstorm from 5 years ago!)

A quick drop by the BigW at Underwood/Kuraby to see if they still had the new Studio Series Ironhide and Arcee... and score.

I also got to see one of the themed pre-pack displays too, as the Loganholme store didn't have one.

And then there was this nice little find on the shelf... I just don't get how stores can refund and reshelve items that are clearly no longer saleable. This one had a torn box that was taped up over the bottom, no plastic insert, the inner tray was upside down, and the robot was a balled up mess. Who knows if it was missing anything or had something broken... there is no way anyone would buy it, even if it was heavily discounted.

JB Hi-Fi Coomera - I got Studio Series 86 Sludge with click and collect on their website with the sale price of $75. The website shows a bunch of places on the Gold Coast have it in stock. So I recommend click and collect for others wanting to grab it.

EB Games Albert St 1x Legacy Jhiaxus $58

No sign of any other wave 2 figures

Thanks! I was nearby and grabbed that Jhiaxus. Their last one unfortunately

I got SS86 Sludge at JB Oxley, was the last one but seems they are there to be found in Brisbane area too. They had two Legacy Blitzwings left & a bunch of Legacy Elita 1. Leaders were $75, deluxes marked at $40 but might scan at $30 as Sludge was incorrectly marked on the shelf at $100.

I saw that returned Wreck-Gar at Big W Kuraby today.