Page 494 of 515 FirstFirst ... 474484489490491492493494495496497498499504514 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

SG Blaster and Rewind at Zing Carindale - $70

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    SG Blaster and Rewind at Zing Carindale - $70
    I don't think that EB/Zing were supposed to be getting it, which might be why any store that did get one, just put it straight out for sale, instead of waiting for mid-September as they would have had on its pre-order page if they had had one.
    (I don't remember seeing it listed, or hearing about it being listed there)

Last week at JBHifi Garden City...

All of the new goodies from end of July were now out - they didn't get the Studio Series toys though (Junkheap, Sideways and Bumblebee).

And the Buzzworthy 4-pack that has Fangry missing its head.

And yesterday at Kmart Sunnybank... pretty much everything here except Blaster. (this was a photo from a previous visit, but that was the only thing that I noticed was different).

Was at Westfield Carindale today, saw this at JB Hi-Fi
    Attachment 6622

Garden City JBHifi has Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus.

Kmart chermside has velocitron stock now, cosmos is gone. Other stores in Brisbane are also getting stock.

JBHifi at Mt Gravatt (not Garden City), has the Collaborative Jurassic Park set and Back To The Future, plus several of the more recent Studio Series Deluxes. I went there for Junkheap, as the website says it was there (and their own inventory system says there were 2), but I couldn't find them, and the staff there couldn't find them.
    I had it on order at the Garden City store for 3 weeks now, and it still hasn't come in yet, so I might just have to wait for the Amazon release on September 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    JBHifi at Mt Gravatt (not Garden City), has the Collaborative Jurassic Park set and Back To The Future, plus several of the more recent Studio Series Deluxes. I went there for Junkheap, as the website says it was there (and their own inventory system says there were 2), but I couldn't find them, and the staff there couldn't find them.
    I had it on order at the Garden City store for 3 weeks now, and it still hasn't come in yet, so I might just have to wait for the Amazon release on September 15th.
    I’m about 95% sure that Zing at Carindale has 2 or 3 Junkheap’s when I saw SG Blaster there the other day. They might still have a few in stock. From memory they were $58 so not too different to the JB price.

Sunnybank and Woodridge also have all size classes of Velocitron.
    No Cosmos at either. I got the last at Woodridge.

Velocitron deluxes and voyagers are at Kmart Helensvale now. Picked up Override and Road Rocket.