Page 504 of 516 FirstFirst ... 484494499500501502503504505506507508509514 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5158

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Carindale JB HI FI - they have legacy evolution. They have Sludge, scrapbook, hot shot, Leo prime, and Tarn.

JB MacArthus Place CBD had one scraphook and one leo prime late yesterday afternoon

Hope this doesn't indicate one case per store...

Zing Garden City had 3 or 4 Scraphooks and a Hot Shot. Has there been any sign of Needlenose anywhere in Queensland? Breakdown hasn’t been mentioned either but that at least is in stock at Gamesmen. Noodle Knees seems like a complete no show.

Jb hifi across from myer in the city has quite a few new figures. I grabbed one of the two tarns

JB Maroochydore Home had 3 Tarns in the back (minus 1) and 2 of the Junkion… I didn't inquire about others, but the website indicated they were all there, but none on the floor. I wonder what cases they are getting? How is it that they don't have Breakdowns? Were they all pre-ordered maybe or do we have a different assortment, or do JB get individual cases?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

JB Hi Fi is getting solid cases (4 of 1 toy for deluxes), not assortment cases (2 each of 4 different toys - the whole wave of releases - for deluxes), which is why they don't yet have Breakdown and don't have Needlenose listed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    JB Hi Fi is getting solid cases (4 of 1 toy for deluxes), not assortment cases (2 each of 4 different toys - the whole wave of releases - for deluxes), which is why they don't yet have Breakdown and don't have Needlenose listed at all.
    Since Amazon also gets solid cases I hope that's not an indication that Needlenose and Twin Cast are being skipped in Australia outside of assorted cases.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Well, would it make much difference if it were the case? So long as we get the usual assortment cases of deluxes and voyagers on the shelves of Kmart & Big W & Target, those toys should be plentiful, yes?

Hang on, Twincast is the next wave, with Metalhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Hang on, Twincast is the next wave, with Metalhawk.
    And we are still sitting on Wave 1 of 2022's Transformers at work. So it won't surprise me if at least one of Kmart, Target or Big W doesn't stock Evolution at all.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah, fair point. I haven't seen or heard of Legacy wave 3 deluxes at any of them, and only within the last few weeks have I seen the voyagers (and only at Kmart). Was kinda hoping they'd rush wave 3 in, because all of them have had reduced prices on old stock for over two months now, but now if they did that then maybe they would skip Evolution wave 1. Hmmm, it's a pickle, isn't it?