Page 507 of 516 FirstFirst ... 487497502503504505506507508509510511512 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5158

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

All of the new Legacy and Studio Series waves at Garden City JB Hifi. Multiple of each, such as Breakdown, Animated Prowl, Hot Shot, Scraphook, Skyquake, Tarn, SS Battletrap etc. It was a pretty crazy sight seeing multiple new waves all together like this.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Burleigh Heads
    Rise of the Beasts:
    Battle Changers $19 each
    Beast Weaponizers $29 each

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toowoomba Toyworld had actually got some Leader Slags in if anyone was still missing him, along with the usual ROTB/Legacy/Kingdom/Siege fare.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

2x Legacy Evo Twincast and 1x Metalhawk at Big W Garden City $39.20 (doesn't scan). Also SS Deluxe ROTB Bumblebee and Airazor $23.20.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I wonder if their inability to scan relates to them not showing up on the online stock trackers… seems highly likely.

Big W Robina
    Rise of the Beasts:
    Deluxe $39
    Beast Weaponizers $29
    Battle Changers $19
    Beast Combiners $39
    Voyager $49
    Smash Changers $69

Target Robina
    Legacy wave 3 deluxe: 2x Pointblank, 2x Crankcase, 2x Skullgrin $35
    Buzzworthy Bumblebee Kup on clearance at $16
    Rise of the Beasts Beast Combiners

Myer Robina
    Rise of the Beasts:
    Optimus Prime Blaster $35
    Battle Changers $25
    Deluxe $40
    Beasts Weaponizers $35
    Voyager $55
    Smash Changers $55

Kmart Robina
    Rise of the Beasts:
    Beast Battle Masters $15
    Deluxe $35
    Voyager $49
    Flex Changers $29
    Battle Changers
    Beast Combiners

Mr Toys Toyworld at Macgregor has Behold Galvatron for $79.99 the stock has been there for a while, just mentioning it now. They do have some Rise of the Beasts, but section is already very cramped. The cardboard for the packaging feels very flimsy, not really a sighting just an observation.

JB Hi-Fi MacArthur has 2x SS44 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Jet Optimus plus lots of wave 5 legacy evolution cores, deluxes and voyagers.

Robina KMart has what I think must be the second wave of the larger Beast Alliance figures paired with a small legion-sized beast partner that turns into a weapon. I’m not sure what the name of this size class is. But wave 1 I found at Toyworld with Optimus and Optimus Primal. At Kmart there was ONLY Optimus, no Optimus primal, and he’d been replaced with Wheeljack/RhinoX IMG_1616.jpg.

So I’m not sure whether Kmart only ordered Wave 2, or stocks of Wave 1 ran out?

Also saw that they had legion class Optimus, Bumblebee (Camaro) and Barricade from the previous movie line. Just repackage in new ROTB packaging.

Also saw flex changers, and the Nitro Series toys including Starscream (repaint of Blitzwing - deco looks amazeballs) for $49IMG_1624.jpg, Megatron (no guarantee he’s in the movie), and the new mold of Battletrap IMG_1625.jpg
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!