Page 513 of 516 FirstFirst ... 493503508509510511512513514515 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Not a sighting so much, but the new Toymate store opens at Garden City this weekend (where David Jones used to be).

JB @ Maroochydore Home had 1 Bombshell, which I bought. The stock tracker has been showing nothing in my area, but the dude confirmed his computer showed stock, and he said the website stock tracker reliability has really tanked in the past month or so. So, if you used to rely on that, I would recommend you call instead. Just quote the 6-digit sku from right under the title on the website.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

JB's stock system is set to deliberately lie about the numbers (not the only such store that does it, either). If they have something like 3 or fewer in a store, the web page will show no stock, because they want to have something on the shelf for physical customers.

I picked up Studio series Optimus primal, night bird and 86 ratchet from my Ommaney JBhifi at the current Black Friday sale prices They weren’t on display, I had to ask the girl at the counter to get them for me. I’m so glad to finally get a CHUG ratchet. He’s been my holy grail for over 15 years

Kmart Maroochydore: Has 2 Studio Series 86 Voyager Ironhides, one of which has a slightly damaged box. I already have one so thought I'd pass on the find.

Toyworld at Australia Fair had Legacy Deluxes Sandstorm, Nightprowler and Buzzsaw.

Zing Chermside
    Legacy United Wave 1 Deluxes and Leaders

JB Chermside
    Buzzworthy 102 Optimus

Toymate Robina: Transformers Beast Wars Reaction figures (Wave 1) and a random mixture of Jazz and Starscream (all look ex-store stock, and severe shelf ware…… beast wars were undamaged). Also random STNG and Turtles reaction.
    IMG_0107.jpg

Also, a huge wall of a new line of original transforming figures, made in China. The prices are VERY affordable (a deluxe size for $4.99) with very simple transformation steps, but fun for kids or as christmas stocking stuffers. They also have a larger class of Dino type (all original, no copies of dinobots) but they were on a shelf too high to reach and look at

IMG_0105.jpg

I only bought the plane, and today regret not getting some of the others (tank type artillery). It’s a simple transformation, very boxy, but surprisingly fun to play with.
    Last edited by reillyd; 11th December 2023 at 12:28 AM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I found a possible new piece of Transformers merchandise at work tonight.

Transformers G1-themed shopping bags.

$3 at Big W. The keycode is 390201 if you want to call your local store to see if they have stock. Unfortunately, there is no listing on the Big W website, so no online orders are possible.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

In Hi-Fi Springfield had 1 SS Mohawk $15.98 and two legacy Tigerhawks for $94.