Page 422 of 515 FirstFirst ... 402412417418419420421422423424425426427432442 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Online only, but Mrtoys.com.au has the Transformers Back to the Future crossover Deluxe up for sale for 79.99. Might be good for people who missed out at Zing.
    Not sure if they ship interstate though, so only posted it here.
    Sucks that it seems to have gone up by $20 since I bought it in December. They do ship interstate but scales by distance. So $15 for Tasmania but $12 for Victoria etc

Mr Toys Macgregor on sunday had a bunch of core class kingdom figures, 1 leader class kingdom Optimus prime and a lot of leader class Astrotrains, they also had about 10 Gigawatts (BttF) for $79.99 so if you didn't want to order online. Talked to them, all there kingdom stuff sold fast, so they only had the core class left.

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Mr Toys Macgregor on sunday had a bunch of core class kingdom figures, 1 leader class kingdom Optimus prime and a lot of leader class Astrotrains, they also had about 10 Gigawatts (BttF) for $79.99 so if you didn't want to order online. Talked to them, all there kingdom stuff sold fast, so they only had the core class left.
    Has anyone actually seen the Kingdom Deluxes yet? I have seen Leader, voyager and core but not a single Deluxe. My local Mr Toys confirmed they didn't receive any deluxe stock. But that was before they put them out for sale.. could have easily sold out before I came back.

Absolutely no Transformers at Target Buranda but get the feeling they haven't had any in ages.

At Myer in Chermside,
    Around 4x ER airwave, 2x ER smokescreen, 1x quintesson allicon, a bunch of deception snapdragons, 1x ER arcee, 3x grapples, 1x ER starscream.

1x cyberverse battlecall wildwheel, and a bunch of cyberverse battlecall megatrons.

There were also 2x SS86 Blurrs, 2x SS86 jazz and 1x SS86 Kup
    There were also 2 cyberverse energon armour bumblebee.
    Last edited by Justice for Ironhide; 21st January 2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well Carindale and Orion had nothing new on Thursday.
    Last edited by Jellico; 22nd January 2021 at 05:07 AM.

Im currently in Dalby recovering from a hiking injury and decided to visit the local Big W. I was surprised to find a bunch of SS86 Blurr, Jazz and Kup. There was also two SS86 Hot Rod and one scourge. I've found scourge so hard to find that I did not hesitate to purchase him immediately. There was also a bunch of siege Megatrons and Thundercrackers, plus a lone Seige Sideswipe and Crosshairs and an earth-rise snapdragon.
    Unfortunately nothing in the local target and Toyworld.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

SS86 Hot Rod/Scourge, and Kingdom deluxes just put out at Aspley Kmart (I took a paleotrex, couple of each there)

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Dropped in at Garden City and Carindale KMarts this morning. Very similar. Looks like they found the same old toys to put on the shelf. Notably addition of Iaconus.

Did Carindale Big W and Target. No change.

Robina Kmart : no Kingdom, new refresh of Siege Starscream Voyager wave $39, Cyberverse Battle Call Troopers Megatron and Starscream wave $39
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!