Page 371 of 515 FirstFirst ... 351361366367368369370371372373374375376381391 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Spinister didn't scan at the Big W I work at either (I also scanned the Sideswipe I was getting). Don't know what's going on with him.

Big W Runaway Bay 1x Spinister, 1x Crosshairs remaining, and my hunt for him is now complete. Now all he needs are some Targetmasters, so going to pinch a pair off an older toy.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Mr Toys Toyworld Macgregor Thursday 5th.
    Found the Siege Astrotrain, which they wouldn't price-match to Myer's sale price without calling their store first (which I said don't bother, as I knew they didn't have it). I actually found out about the Toyworld catalogue sale when I got home that night, so went back the next day, and they were happy to price-match the Toyworld price (which was actually $2 less than the Myer price). Oddly, the Astrotrains had different printing on the box to the older figures, which could mean that they were from a different production run for some other countries (or was just making room for more languages to sell in more countries).
    They also the Studio Series Bumblebee Helmet for $80, which is a fair bit less than the Amazon Australia price of $112 (and a LOT less than what I paid to get one imported from America because it looked like it wasn't coming here). Hasbro Australia must have offloaded their excess stock to Toyworld, as Amazon Australia mustn't have wanted it any more.
    Also, I bought the last MP Shadowpanther (it had been opened and re-taped by someone who must have returned it, but appears to have everything in it... I haven't checked to see if the toy itself is damaged though).
    They didn't have any Golden Lagoon Optimus Primes, so must have sold out already, along with one of the other two earlier packs that they had (I think Starscream... as I remember that the only remaining Golden Lagoon figures on the shelf were all of the same one).
    They claimed to have had the Cyberverse Cheetor at some point, but only a couple of units, which had since gone.

Friday 6th, with a lot of driving around (Springwood, Loganholme, Garden City, Macgregor), hoping to find Cyberverse Cheetor, a couple of missing Botbots capsules from Series 4, Astrotrain (without having to go back to Macgregor Toyworld), and Spinister for a friend. All I ended up finding was Cheetor and Astrotrain (by doubling back to Macgregor Toyworld).

Springwood Target - nothing new to report. (I was able to score a small cardboard display advertising the Bumblebee Movie on DVD, which took a bit of convincing of the two ladies, who kept looking at each other and looking at me... probably wondering why I'd want it)

Toyworld Hyperdome - nothing new to report.

Kmart Hyperdome - A mess, but they had the Botbots Arcade set on clearance already (only down to $42, but could go lower, as they are only new to Kmart, so might take a while to sell).

BigW Hyperdome - mostly old stuff, but they did have a single Metals Optimus truck, which wasn't there a few weeks ago.... and a lot smaller than I thought it would be (but now the cheap price makes sense). I put it next to a number of other Transformers to show the size of it.

Toymate Hyperdome - at least 100 Siege Deluxe toys from wave 3 (Brunt, Red Alert, Refraktor, Hound) at the new price of $35... so if you are still looking to collect 3 Refraktors, this is the store for them. Unfortunately, they are not likely to see wave 4 or 5, as it will take a loooooooong time to sell those four characters.
    They also restocked their Botbots, as there were a lot more there than on their opening weekend. Plus, there was another solitary Rescue Bot toy from a recent wave.
    Some great discounted prices though for the electronic gimmick movie items like the Optimus helmet from TF5 and the Remote Control Sqweeks... each are about a third of their regular price. Just like the Studio Series Bumblebee helmet that has now shown up at Toyworld, the Optimus Helmet was also originally a retailer exclusive in Australia, way back in 2017, at Zing/EB Games for $130-150. It looks like excess stock has been found somewhere and Toymate were keen to take it, for a significantly cheap price.

BigW Garden City - had almost been stripped clean since I was there a week ago. None of the Siege Deluxe toys were left, or any of the Botbots.

Myer Garden City - still none of the new toys that people had been seeing in other Myer stores.

Target Garden City - had the new Cyberverse Cheetor (one still left).

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sighting from last week:

Big W Pacific Fair

Hollywood Rides Optimus Prime $17. Features the robot mode on its chassis.

I went out today, still looking for Spinister for a friend, and the two Series 4 Botbots I was missing...

BigW Calamvale - the hundreds of Bumblebee Movie Speed Series toys are gone after a year of warming pegs. I wonder what they did with them.
    They had two Siege Crosshairs, but no Spinisters.
    Still heaps of Series 2 and 3 single-pack Botbots.

Target Browns Plains - two Cyberverse Cheetors, and the Spark Armor Optimus from wave 1.

BigW Browns Plains - hardly anything in the main Transformers section. Over in another section they had single-pack Botbots on hooks, with series 2, 3 and 4.
    They had 22 of the 24 packs of series 4, but naturally, one of the two that they were missing was one of the two I needed.
    I also found another multi-pack that had been opened and the toy stolen. Fortunately they changed the packaging for the 2020 Botbots to prevent the easy theft of the hidden figures.

BigW Underwood/Kuraby - also hardly anything in the main Transformers section. And in another part of their toy section, they had series 2 and 4 of the single-pack Botbots.
    (fortunately, they had the second one that I was looking for)

Last edited by griffin; 11th December 2019 at 06:38 PM.

Found a Spinister at a Big W. I think it was the last one. The good news I went to my local Kmart and there was a fresh case of deluxes, with Spinister and Crosshairs, this afternoon. I live in Sunnybank area, it?s not Sunnybank, or Garden city. But you could check those stores if you like. I have given a hint, it?s a 3rd mystery store?

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Australia Fair Shopping Centre

Kmart
    Siege: 2x Crosshairs, 3x Brunt, 1x Chromia, 1x Megatron, 1x Thundercracker
    Studio Series: 1x Long Haul, 1x KSI Boss

Mr Toys Toyworld
    Siege: 2x Astrotrain, 2x Ultra Magnus
    Studio Series: a few of Rampage, Long Haul, KSI boss

1x Siege Astrotrain at Garden City Target $71.20

2x Siege Crosshairs at Garden City Kmart, no more Spinister left
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Orion. 1 x Astrotrain. 1 x Long Haul.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Aldi have some 6 step optimus and bumblebees if that's an interesting item.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------