Page 359 of 515 FirstFirst ... 339349354355356357358359360361362363364369379 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer Pacific Fair

Siege: 2x Ultra Magnus, 4x Shockwave

Wave 3 Siege Deluxes at Sunnybank Kmart. I got the last Refraktor and Brunt, but still one Red Alert and Hound left (they might have only put half a case out though since the shelves were full). Did not scan but I pricematched to Big W anyway.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

At Robina yesterday (I've been down there three times since Toymate opened, and every time it was raining).
    I checked out the five stores that have toys, and none had anything that I was looking for.

Target - nothing worth noting.

Myer - also nothing worth noting.

Toymate - none of the newest items, but had a few older items on sale.
    The Studio Series Bumblebee with Charlie for $70 (same as Toyworld).

Still trying to clear out heaps of these voice changer masks from the 5th movie at half price, while also selling the ones from the 6th movie.

Rescue Bots, and they still have the first series single pack Botbots for $6.

I saw that they had heaps of these Nerf Nitro sets, but not the Transformers one... which probably won't show up here.

More Rescue Bots...

They appear to have gotten in more of the big Optimus trailer launcher track, with prices on one lot saying $90 and another lot saying $100.

The POTP Legends wave that saw a limited release here, were $12, and heaps of the Prime Masters for $6. They also have series 2 and 3 Tiny Changers for $5.

Their spelling of "Master" is a bit off...

Kmart - nothing worth noting.

BigW - Still quite a few of the two Movie Masterpiece toys, and the Cyberverse Ark Armor Optimus.

And last night, thanks to a tip-off by member Justowen - Kmart Sunnybank HAD a Studio Series Ironhide. No Siege wave 3 Deluxes though, so they were already all gone.

Kmart Maroochydore finally got a Studio Series Ironhide (which I bought) and his case-mate (OP?).

Monday at Coles Sunnybank, the RID Legions are now on clearance, at half price of $4.25.

Then last night, at Garden City Myer, the Transformers were moved again, as they appeared to have gotten in more of the Siege toys since I was last there at the beginning of their toy sale.

And at Kmart - The Ooshies 7 packs are now on clearance, while they had some new stock of the Rescue Bots Flip Racers (I haven't seen them at this store for about a year), for just $5 (they were originally $12). I think we only ever got wave 1 here in Australia (way back in 2017), but there are some wave 2 figures here (Blurr and Chase), so maybe we might see wave 3 (2018) or 4 (2019) here now as well.

And I was disappointed to see one of the Botbots packs ripped open to steal one of the toys inside...

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Kmart Maroochydore finally got a Studio Series Ironhide (which I bought) and his case-mate (OP?).

So... What have we had so far.

Sunnybank and Maroochydore for Ironhide.
    Have we had a Siege Wave 3 yet?

I have been watching Garden City and Cannon Hill pretty closely and haven't seen anything yet.

There'll be a Bumblee Bee Transformers Showbag at this year's Ekka:

https://www.ekka.com.au/showbags/bum...ormers-showbag

Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime at Mr Toys Kawana!!

Mr Toys Toyworld Australia Fair

Siege: 1x Ultra Magnus, 3x Shockwave
    Studio Series: 2x Rampage
    POTP: 1x Optimus Prime, 3x Rodimus Unicronus, Moonracer, Blackwing, Jazz

Big W in Kawana Waters has a lots of the new Siege deluxe wave: Alert, Refraktor, Blunt & Hound. There was 12 figures there, only 2 Refraktors (which I took). I’m guessing someone beat me to the first 3/4.