Page 301 of 515 FirstFirst ... 281291296297298299300301302303304305306311321 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Target Runaway Bay has 1 Misfire left, and no restock of the Nitro Last Night wave.

Big w Runaway Bay had new Leader class Optimus put out, no Megatron but might have gone earlier. They did have Wave 3 Legion Dragonstorm, but weirdly no Hound. It's overflowing with stock from other lines and a real mess so they might not have put all their stock out yet.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    I picked him up in Burpengary a few weeks back. Missed Octone though. He got bought before I could get back to the store.
    Damn, still hasn't made it to civilisation yet.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Sighted yesterday at Zing CBD store by member JustOwen, Movie Masterpiece Optimus for $198. (along with Bumblebee for $148).

At Westfield Indooroopilly yesterday.

Target - they had the wave 3 Movie Voyagers... um, Voyager, with just one Scorn... which still means no Nitro for me.
    And no wave 3 Voyagers either.
    They had Titanmasters Shuffler and Repugnus.

Myer - surprisingly had a few recent wave items from RID and the Movie. If only the Garden City Myer was like this.... it would have been worth checking out during the 20% off toys offer last weekend.

Some independent toystore near Kmart - nothing spectacular, including the prices (which are expected to be high, as they would get their stock from a reselling wholesaler).

Kmart - the first Kmart that I've found the two Rescue Bots Flip Racer Launchers at, after thinking that they were no longer getting them (the stores near me put up shelf tags months ago, then removed them)... and they are $6 cheaper than Toyworld & TRU. And it was just a week after I bought one at Toyworld, thinking that I had to just pay the $30 or else miss out on them. At least I saved on one of them.
    The other thing to note here was a new licensed item from Park Avenue - another one of those coffee mugs, with marshmallows in it... for $5.

Toyworld - had the wave 2 Sqweeks voice-changer mask ($70) and the new Rescue Bots Flip Racer Chomping trackset ($60).

I picked up Voyager Nitro from Target Runaway Bay, but it scanned in as Action Figure $59. outrageous for a voyager, but it was the last one so I took it. Anyone else had this prob?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I picked up Voyager Nitro from Target Runaway Bay, but it scanned in as Action Figure $59. outrageous for a voyager, but it was the last one so I took it. Anyone else had this prob?
    That is Target's price for TLK Voyagers, not a mistake (unfortunately).

Thanks Paul, at least I won't feel as ripped off

Still no Movie Voyagers at Springwood Target. They did put out Movie Leaders since last week, with one Optimus and Megatron. Still 2 Misfires and Twintwist too.

Garden City on Friday afternoon.

ToysRUs - had the new Rescue Bots Flip Racer Chomp & Chase set, for $70 (that's $10 more than Toyworld, who are usually more expensive because they are a franchise).

Kmart had the Rescue Bots Flip Racer launchers... finally, months after waiting and then buying one at a higher price from Toyworld.

BigW had one of each of the newest RID Warriors (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno), and now with Movie Leaders at $88.

And I found in-store displays for the new Movie DVD/BR at Target and BigW, with multiple versions of the Movie, plus the previous four re-released with it (individually and as a 5-pack).

Kmart Garden City had Leader Movie Megatron for $79, not much else there, was about 2 left and an Optimus