Page 493 of 515 FirstFirst ... 473483488489490491492493494495496497498503513 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

So the windowless packaging strikes again with two SS Core Ravages being easily stolen, leaving only empty boxes, found at Springwood Target. If Hasbro is going to go windowless for small figures, I would rather prefer them to be fully enclosed like the Leader class figures. I am now paranoid that someone might have stolen an accessory (a gun or Eject from Blaster) whenever I buy something and triple check that it's there.

"sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TK Maxx Burleigh Waters
    Kingdom: Tigertron, Rhinox, Ultra Magnus, Galvatron
    Earthrise: Starscream, Snapdragon
    Cyberverse Battle class: Prowl, Shockwave

There are heaps of Sludge's at JB Hi Fi Carindale for $75. The price says $99 on the box. But they charged me $75

I spotted a legacy Elita-1 for $30 at JB hifi in the city. The one next to big W

TK Maxx at Chermside has about three Kingdom Tigertrons at $40

New stock at JB Hi Fi MacArthur today:
    - Legacy Core Shockwave
    - all Legacy wave 2 deluxe and voyagers (Elita, Wildrider, KnockOut, Tarantulas, Jihaxus, Soundwave)
    - Transformers x GI Joe Megatron HISS tank
    - SS86 Junkheap

The JBHifi store in Garden City still hasn't processed its new Transformers stock (the dozen or so items that had a release date of yesterday on their site)... so it is all still sitting out the back, and they can't tell me exactly what they have other than the Beast Wars Monopoly set. They said that there are a number of new toys as well, but it doesn't mean that they got all of the new items. (especially considering the large amount of stock they have in the store already, which includes about 20 Legacy Deluxe toys from wave 1, and for some reason quite a few Elita-1 toys and nothing else from wave 2).

Also - BE AWARE if you go into that store and want to buy one of the Worlds Collide 4-packs (the one with Fangry in it), one of the packs has Fangry missing its head... and since those 4-packs have honeycomb-shaped holes in the top (as does the new Beasts Collide 4-pack), those sorts of small things can be lost through the top of the box if someone was wanting it - I could touch the Fangry toy by pushing against the plastic window of the box, so it might have been possible to push the head off the top, and then shake it out of the top of the box. Those boxes really shouldn't have holes in the top like that. They can still have that honeycomb effect, but have another layer of card underneath to stop things from being lost that come loose (or are shaken loose).

JB Hi-Fi Pacific Fair Wave 2 Legacy Deluxes - Elita-1, Knock-out, some purple character.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I saw lots of stuff at the city jb hifi. (The one across from the myer center, to be precise. Legacy wave 2 deluxe and voyagers. Megatron gijoe crossover. Bumblebee movie iron hide and arcee

-also the one around the corner has’86 Perceptor