Page 423 of 515 FirstFirst ... 403413418419420421422423424425426427428433443 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Toymate Robina: Kingdom Deluxe Black aracnia lone figure so they?ve been an gone. Can?t say if there were other size classes put out, or if on their way still. I passed so she is still there
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Visited K-mart Garden City this morning to check their online listings for WFC Kingdom - they're putting out a fresh wave of Voyagers, Deluxes and Core class figures today. I didn't find them on shelves so I checked the service desk, and an attendant brought out an entire case. I only grabbed the two I was after (Cyclonus/Blackarachnia) so there's still quite a few figures left from the case. Very helpful service so I'd definitely recommend. Happy hunting!

Thanks for the info! I'll be going there tomorrow so will hopefully see them.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale KMart is a hive of activity. Ss86 Voyagers are finally out. I got them to check the back. Nothing else new.

Target finally has Scourge and 2 Hotrods.

Nothing at Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conroy View Post
    Visited K-mart Garden City this morning to check their online listings for WFC Kingdom - they're putting out a fresh wave of Voyagers, Deluxes and Core class figures today. I didn't find them on shelves so I checked the service desk, and an attendant brought out an entire case. I only grabbed the two I was after (Cyclonus/Blackarachnia) so there's still quite a few figures left from the case. Very helpful service so I'd definitely recommend. Happy hunting!
    Got to Kmart at 11. Watched the last Primal go. Just Cores left.

I would express my disgust at those rapacious collectors but... you know... hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Jellico; 25th January 2021 at 12:30 PM.

Kmart Caloundra had a full batch of deluxes and voyagers. Minus 1 Warpath/Scourge now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Got to Kmart at 11. Watched the last Primal go. Just Cores left
    Awwwww

Hopefully they get more in. Pre-ordered Primal, Paleotrex and Megatron with Amazon US so not too worried about them but would like the opportunity to get others.

Toyworld Kawana had a lone Kingdom Leader OP, 2 Voyager OPs and lots of Cores.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Awwwww

Hopefully they get more in. Pre-ordered Primal, Paleotrex and Megatron with Amazon US so not too worried about them but would like the opportunity to get others.
    They said that there is a double truck coming this week for what that is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    They said that there is a double truck coming this week for what that is worth.
    With the speed they're going, I still might not see any seeing as I can only really go each Tuesday. Ah well.