Page 444 of 515 FirstFirst ... 424434439440441442443444445446447448449454464 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Friday at Loganholme.

Kmart - didn't see anything note-worthy. None of the two new Buzzworthy toys.

Toymate - they are now sitting on a lot of wave 1 Kingdom Deluxes and Voyagers, which will probably end up shelfwarming. (probably annoying all those other collectors in other parts of the country, who can't find them because Toymate bought up so much stock, other stores around the country have bare shelves because of a set amount of stock brought into Australia)
    Annoyingly ironic though, the 20-odd Kingdom Leaders that they said were on order a few weeks ago, are still "on order" in their system, so maybe that size class has also got supply issues in this country... and it is probably a good thing that Toymate didn't end up with heaps of them, as it would annoy so many other fans who don't have a Toymate near them, to see them shelfwarming at one retailer.
    As soon as I got home, I ordered Beast Megatron from Amazon, as I was tired of waiting for them to get it in.

Yesterday, at target woolloongabba.
    Did a quick pass at the target store. There was only ONE transformers figure, and that was the headmaster ‘hardhead’, available for purchase for i think $29. (Cannot upload image of figure on phone for some reason)
    (Edit: cannot even upload image of the headmaster on computer)
    Last edited by Justice for Ironhide; 4th May 2021 at 05:08 PM.

Kmart Northlakes: Netflix Wave 3 voyagers are listed as coming soon online (I know just over a month ago they popped up, but as fast as they did they took them down) so hopefully that means they are about to hit store shelves (this time). I will do a run to Kmart every day or two after work.

Sadly, still very little stock. Outside of the Target Masters and 2x each of the core Rattrap/Vertebreak, everything else there is only 1x unit of what you can see on shelves.

Zing Northlakes: A few surprises... 1x Generation Selects G2 Megatron and Deep Cover, 3x Netflix Leader Wave 3, 5x Paleotrex, 1x Ractonite, and a few each of Kingdom Core except for 1x Core Megatron.

Target Northlakes: Not up to speed with the Buzzworthy Bumblebee lines, but there is a few there along with 2x each Core Rattrap/Starscream/Vertebreak and 2x each SS86 Blurr/Jazz.

Myer Northlakes: No Kingdom or SS86... But if you are still after Skylynx there is 3 left there.

Big W Northlakes: I have nothing to say.. I will let the photo speak for itself.

Attached Images Attached Images

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Pacific Fair
    Cyberverse deluxes on clearance at $19 each, 1x Kingdom Dinobot

Kmart Pacific Fair
    Kingdom: 2x Inferno, 4x Dinobot $45 each

Myer Pacific Fair
    Kingdom: 1x Dinobot, 2x Arcee

Zing Pacific Fair
    Netflix wave 3 spoiler pack $129
    POP! figures

Target Pacific Fair
    Kingdom: wave 1 deluxes, wave 1 and 2 core figures

Kmart Chermside has Dinobot and the wave deluxes

Did the rounds in Toowoomba, the usual waves that are currently out in most places. The big surprise was finding 6 Gigawatts (now 5) in the Mr Toys Toyworld $79.99 and a MP Shadow Panther. I thought there were none left in QLD. They're on an aisle end in a glass case near the middle front of the store.

Today at Kmart Garden city. Wave 2 Kingdom deluxes, Arcee and other wave mates except Huffer, looked like new stock just put out. Voyager Dinobots there were a couple. Missed Huffer again!

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Today at Kmart Garden city. Wave 2 Kingdom deluxes, Arcee and other wave mates except Huffer, looked like new stock just put out. Voyager Dinobots there were a couple. Missed Huffer again!
    I thought the store might have gotten Wave 2 given the online stock indicator showed in-stock instead of low stock (given that they only had one Deluxe last week). I couldn't be bothered going today but wished that I had now... If I apply the same logic, there is potential for Calamvale and Browns Plain to have wave 2 stock as well as they are the only other Kmarts that is not low stock in the vicinity.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mr Toys Toyworld Ipswich Riverlink
    Studio Series: 3x Dino, 2x B-127

Kmart Ipswich Riverlink
    Studio Series: 4x Dino, 4x B-127
    Netflix: 2x Wheeljack

Target Ipswich Riverlink
    Botbots Goldrush Games $9

Target Garden City on Thursday had a single SS-71 Dino, which means a whole new case of Deluxes has already disappeared.... or they only got in a couple of single units, as this store doesn't do a great amount of turnover.

Meanwhile over at Coles Sunnybank, a birthday card (it has been a very slow few weeks for sightings for me). It attracted my attention after seeing several at Toyworld.