Page 354 of 515 FirstFirst ... 334344349350351352353354355356357358359364374 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I went in today, and sure enough... there they were. (just not where they usually keep the more collectable items though)

Golden Lagoon 3-pack - $129 (a great price, as it would have cost about AU$115 in Japan when it was released, BEFORE shipping)
    Golden Lagoon Starscream - $80 (not a great price, as it was originally about AU$55 on release... but might be a lot more on the secondary market by now)
    (although, buying both together offsets one bad price with one great one)
    Shadow Panther - $129 (it might be $19 more than what TRU were pre-selling theirs for before they went bust, but it would still be cheaper than importing one, as it was originally about AU$115 in Japan)

They still had about six of the 3-pack and about 10 of Starscream, and more Shadow Panthers than I could count, so they will probably be there for a while.
    NOTE - these are NOT behind the front counter where they usually keep the rarer collectables... they are in the first aisle with the Model Kits.

Also at the Toyworld at Macgregor...
    - wave 2 Ultimate Cyberverse Bumblebee - $60
    - wave 2 POTP Deluxe (I saw Sludge, Snarl, Moonracer) - $35
    - Siege w2 Micromasters - $22!!
    - POTP Predaking has been moved to the regular Transformers section now, from behind the front counter.
    - big restock of the TF5 TLK Deluxe wave 4 (with Cogman, Crosshairs, Strafe, Bbee and Barricade), for the "regular" $25.
    Thanks for the info guys, picked up Shadow Panther yesterday arvo which as of 5:30pm then, they still had at least a dozen of as well as at least a dozen GL Starscreams but only three of the GL three packs.

Funny story...was having a chat to the the man working at the store about how the Shadow Panthers were originally TRU exclusives. He said he didn't know this and he also assumed the Shadow Panther and GL sets were model kits because they had been instructed by head office to put them with the Gundam models...

Image of shelf Here

Purchased Series 2 BotBots 5-Packs and Singles from BIG W in Toowoomba yesterday. They were included in the current 20% off sale, so the singles were $4 each (usually $5) and the 5-Packs were $12 each (usually $15).

Saturday at Robina.

Target - a lot emptier than my last visit, but about right for Target stores lately. Nothing unusual to report.

BigW - 20% off had the Series 2 Botbots singles and 5-packs (I bought most of them though). Also in the AV section, I found the second volume DVD of the Cyberverse cartoon, a Sqweeks bluetooth speaker, and the second series of TCG (Rise of the Combiners). Also found some really old copies of the Beast Hunters DVD boxset that came with a mystery toy, from 2012.

Toymate - always a pleasure going into Toymate.... heaps of Transformers, but quite a few older Movie toys, so hopefully they don't start getting clogged with those and cut back on the newer lines.
    They had the second series Botbots (green bubble) 5 and 8 packs (I bought some of the 8 packs), as well as the first series (red bubble) single packs near the registers.
    Looks like all of their wave one Siege toys are now gone, as I think I only saw wave 2 toys there now (I didn't dig though, as I wasn't looking to buy any).
    And it looks like Toymate, like Coles and Toyworld, were given some cheap TF5 Movie Deluxes, as they had the Cogman wave there for $20 each.

Kmart - also had series 2 Botbots (singles and 8-packs). I bought one of the single packs, as it was the last one of series 2 that I was missing (I managed to get the entire set of 60 figures on this one day, between BigW, Toymate and Kmart, thanks to the recommended listing on TFWiki, that only left me with 14 duplicates).

JB Hifi - had the 2nd volume of the Cyberverse cartoon DVD, and four different versions of the Bumblebee Movie - regular DVD, regular Bluray, 4K & Bluray with comic, and 4K & Bluray with comic in steelcase.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Stocklands Burleigh Heads

About 6x Botbot Series 2 5 packs.
    A box of Series 2 single packs with about 4 missing.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Rockaway Records. Carindale.

Someone has sold off a chunk of their collection.
    A mix of Prime, Movie, and a little Combiner Wars. Most still in box. Expensive. Approximately $60 for a Deluxe. But could be worth a look.

This might be really old news, but I was surprised to find a half full box of Series 2 Tiny Turbo Changers in Woolworths Harbor Town on the GC. We'd been clogged wtb Wave 1s and Toymate got in Wave 3, but I had thought we completely missed the second wave. I only wanted the Shockwave (A) and Starscream (J) but unfortunely only picked up a shockers,

Also picked up a few booster packs of TCG from Big W, but it seems only the first wave had the discount and not rise of combiner packs.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The second wave Tiny Changers started showing up at Coles in November (I tweeted it, posted it on our facebook page, and in the first sightings topic, plus added it to the sightings box at the top of the messageboard).

Well looks like I'm going to have to do some hunting then to try and find those last series 2s! I'll add Coles to the list now as well.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The Coles near me still has a small number for me to check out, if you are having trouble finding one or two.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast

Toymate

Power of the Primes
    Slash, Beachcomber, Cindersaur, Battleslash $12 each
    Quintus Prime, Megatron, Solus Prime $6 each

Siege
    2x Ultra Magnus, 1x Shockwave $90 each

Big W

Studio Series
    2x Shatter, 2x Dropkick, 2x Cogsman, 2x Scrapmetal