Page 368 of 515 FirstFirst ... 348358363364365366367368369370371372373378388 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Okay. Talked to a nice young lady.

Mr Toys will currently price match or take 30% off. Whichever is less for them. Only local. Not online.

Mr Toys IS Toyworld. So they will price match southern Toyworlds. Omega can be bought for $250.
    Victorian link for proof of price.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...633#post617633

There are currently 4 Omegas at Carindale.
    Just adding to this: she mentioned that they normally have to call the store they’re price matching with to check that they still have Omega in stock. I guess I managed to get around that by going to the store after 8pm qld time.
    Pretty sure I spoke to the same staff member too because she recognised the photo proof haha
    There are at least two Omegas at Carindale after I left. (Plus Siege Megs, Thundercracker, Refractor, botbots series 3 packs.)

Thanks Jellico and hYpNoS for your assistance
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Found these tonight at BigW Garden City, which was a surprise...
    (series 3 Botbots single packs)

Yeah found the Series 3 blind bags Botbots at Big W in Toowoomba last night too, don't have a pic.

Big W Robina Full case of Series 3 (orange) and Series 4 (blue) Botbots, but not in the Transformers section. I only wanted the llama pi?ata so the rest are there if you want (google series 4 Botbots codes if you need it).
    Also under the shelf was assorted "worlds smallest toys". There are Transformers and Gi Joe waves to come, but these were just girls care bear and barbies, and a special case of Matchbox cars.

NO new Cyberverse toys either.

Robina Toymate has had a restock of Arcade Renegades Botbots. I picked up case number 6 which is apparently good? If you want a complete set, but if anyone is desperate I may well be willing to trade whatever the unique one is. Wasn't that impressed with what you get for 59.95
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yes, number 6 Arcade set is the complete one with all 16 Arcade figures (8 new moulds, 8 new redecos).

Kmart now have it for $49, if you wanted to buy one from there and take it to Toymate to get a refund (saving you $11).

Toyworld MacGregor marked the Masterpiece BW Black Panther down to $109 last night when I was there, saving anyone who has held off $20. They also had the Devastator and Metroplex Card Booster sets marked down to $15 behind the counter. If you're after titans I saw Omega, Tripsy and Predaking top shelf in toy aisle. Saw series 3 botbots 5packs i think and definately the Arcade 16 pack at $54 A few Starscream and Optimus golden lagoon left to at their original retail price.

link for BW here

They got Golden Lagoon Optimus? It wasn't there a couple weeks ago. I already got it though. Now I wonder if they will get Soundwave or if I have to import it to complete the set.
    I might get the Shadowpanther now....

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They got Golden Lagoon Optimus? It wasn't there a couple weeks ago. I already got it though. Now I wonder if they will get Soundwave or if I have to import it to complete the set.
    I might get the Shadowpanther now....
    I honestly thought they had Optimus from the get go... $199 I think he was which is a lot for just the cab!

Found Voyager Siege Megatron at Kmart Australia Fair. Only one left after I picked one up for myself.

Friday afternoon (15th).... hunting for Botbots series 4 single packs.

Kuraby BigW - almost nothing in the regular Transformers section (and they only had series 2 Botbots single packs)... most of their Transformers toys were in the pre-pack display.

Calamvale BigW - Series 3 Botbots single packs & 5-packs, Siege Voyager Thundercracker & Megatron, and still a butt-load of Movie "basic" sized toys (they really must have had a typo on the order, adding a couple of zeros on the number of units they wanted).
    The pre-pack display had left the instructions on from Hasbro, showing what four toylines were packed with it, and all of the ones I've seen, none are new waves.