Page 409 of 515 FirstFirst ... 389399404405406407408409410411412413414419429 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Nothing new at Big W Underwood except some Siege Micromasters that have been at Reject Shop for a while.

Found Cyberverse Deluxe Thunderhowl at Carindale Target for $39. I took the last one price matching against Kmart.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Got the Deception Spy Patrol (Rumble and Ratbat) at Springfield Big W yesterday. There were several extras, marked down to $10.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sightings from last Thurday:

Toymate Robina
    Restock of Earthrise battle master Rung and Slitherfang (about 20 of each).

Big W Robina
    Siege Micromasters: Roadhandler & Swindler, Topshot & Flak and Blackjack & Hyperdrive ($10 each).

Target Robina
    Botbot Gold Rush Games $19 (save $20)

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Pacific Fair
    1x Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures deluxe Thunderhowl

Took a while to do these up... but these are from Friday at Garden City.

Target - the most I've seen there for a while. They had one Cyberverse DLX Thunderhowl, which I grabbed, but didn't think to look to see if there were more. The help desk was willing to price match to Kmart (Target is $39, Kmart is $29)... even though it took a while to convince them that they were the same product (Thunderhowl wasn't pictured on either website), they were keen to knock off almost 25% to match Kmart without even calling them up (they must be desperate for money, as I would normally have to jump through hoops to get Target to price-match anything, with them calling up the nearest Kmart to find out that they don't have that exact toy in stock, and refuse to price-match it with any excuse).
    Judging by Convoid's photos above, the Botbots packs must have only just gone on sale this week, so were still full-price in my photos.

Kmart - almost the opposite of Target, with not as much as usual, and nothing new to report.

BigW - Just like the other BigW stores, they had a LOT of old 2019 Siege toys. Also had the most recent two Studio Series Leader Constructicons (which I've never seen in the wild before).

And on the side of a display near the front of the store, a cardboard banner of Optimus. Lucky it wasn't of Gen1 Optimus, or else I would have tried sneaking it out of the store...

Yea, there wasn't much new at Kmart Garden City today. Didn't get a chance to go Big W or Target.

Overload and Scavenger are available for $70 at Big W Garden City if anyone's still looking for them.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale EB Games.
    Gen Selects G2 Megaton, Bugbite, and Greasepit.

Rockaway Records has a MP Bumblebee V1 with exosuit hiding flat on its back on a top shelf at the back of the shop. No box.
    Last edited by Jellico; 4th December 2020 at 11:20 AM.

Kmart Sunnybank had a THREE Deluxe Cyberverse Thunderhowls at $29 each (a week after I had to get a Target to price-match one for me, which was a bit of a hassle).