Page 480 of 515 FirstFirst ... 460470475476477478479480481482483484485490500 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toymate Robina
    Optimus Prime T-rex

Mr Toys Toyworld Helensvale
    Kingdom wave 4 deluxe: Waspinator and Shadow Panther (3-4 of each)

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Toymate Robina
    Optimus Prime T-rex

Ah, something new.
    Expensive though.

(looking back to our 2014 checklist page, the original release was $70... almost a 50% increase in 7 years)

Kmart Oxenford - I was able to get Wreck-Gar. He wasn’t there last week when I got a Sweep. And there were no Sweeps today. Also have a look through the large assortment of Netflix toys at your local Kmart. I was able to find a Bumblebee today when I looked. I got it for a mate.

Zing Pacific Fair - Has the unicron companion pack in the glass cabinet. I thought it wasn’t coming out until May next year. I was very surprised. I didn’t get it. So it’s still there.

Garden City BigW on Friday - I was in there to get the new Cyberverse Roll & Change toys during the 20% off sale... they were there, along with the Vintage Beast Wars Megatron toy (all four now available), and a restock of a number of other items (a restock of the Kingdom Leaders with several Galvatrons, including ones with good shoulders... and Studio Series Deluxe with Jolt and Mv2 Bumblebee).
    Plus, year 4 packaged Cyberverse Scout class (wave 11), which I think is the first sighting of any existing size-classes of Cyberverse in the green year 4 packaging (Scout, 1-step, Deluxe, Warrior, Ultra, Ultimate) .
    Unfortunately, with most of the year 4 toys being identical re-released toys, Scout and 1-Step classes don't have any new toys expected during year 4 (not even any redecos, which is a missed opportunity, especially with things like Seekers and Generic Bots in the cartoon).

Quote Originally Posted by TilAllAreOne View Post
    Zing Pacific Fair - Has the unicron companion pack in the glass cabinet. I thought it wasn’t coming out until May next year. I was very surprised. I didn’t get it. So it’s still there.
    Confusingly, that Hasbro PulseCon exclusive is listed in America for March and I'm not sure why some countries got it in December, but that was it's release date here and in those other countries.

Are Big W buyers really that stupid? They hardly seem to get decent stock numbers of mainlines in, but they ordered THAT many BW Vintage figures at more than $50 a pop? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Are Big W buyers really that stupid? They hardly seem to get decent stock numbers of mainlines in, but they ordered THAT many BW Vintage figures at more than $50 a pop? Seriously?
    I dunno.. they seem to be selling. North Lakes Big W only has 1x Vintage Megatron on the shelf, they sold everything else. But you are right.. They don't seemd to be getting enough of the current main line. They got like 2x cartons in of wave 3 and I managed to get the only Wingfinger they had left. Still yet to find a Trax or Scorponok.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart Robina
    Cyberverse Deluxe: 1x Cheetor
    Kingdom: 1x Rhinox
    Netflix deluxe: wave 2 and 3

Big W Robina

Kmart Oxenford - Has one Rhinox left. One sweep also.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got around to Kmarts at Indooropilly, Garden City, and Carindale over the last two days. Looks like the waves including Rinox, Shadow Panther, and SS Gnaw have been up in the shelves in the last couple of day. What is left is variable from store to store, but it looks like Shadow Panther is hanging around.